What is your favourite multiplayer mode?

Luseth

So after chatting through game modes briefly last night I discovered there is a reason why Bounty is my favourite game mode, mainly because on this COD out of 44 matches I have lost just one -

IMG_5569.thumb.JPG.ae23a4288835d1fc21746973f22fa4a4.JPG

My other go to is probably Kill Confirmed as it typically means if you are a team full of camping little fucknuggets then you are going to lose 😄

So yeah what game modes do you enjoy the most? Is there a reason why?

Luseth.png

3 hours ago, Luseth said:

So after chatting through game modes briefly last night I discovered there is a reason why Bounty is my favourite game mode, mainly because on this COD out of 44 matches I have lost just one -

IMG_5569.thumb.JPG.ae23a4288835d1fc21746973f22fa4a4.JPG

My other go to is probably Kill Confirmed as it typically means if you are a team full of camping little fucknuggets then you are going to lose 😄

So yeah what game modes do you enjoy the most? Is there a reason why?

That's quite impressive @Luseth!

I personally am not a big fan of Kill Confirmed however I do really enjoy Hardpoint and Bounty.

Domination and Kill Confirmed. 

I like some objective play, I feel if you play solo you can lockdown B flag or collect loads of tags like a madman. 

I like the pace of those gamemode. 

Depends on the map as well. 

I feel hardpoint can be a slog when up against a clan, same with headquarters. 

I also feel Dom lasts a good while. 

Kill Confirmed by a long way. It's been my go to mode since BO2.

After that I quite like Grind and I don't mind Bounty either.

Most modes are OK when playing with friends. Apart from TeDiuM which is just the shittest and most boring game mode going.

fart.gif

Kill confirmed for me. Doesn't require much brainpower and isn't super stressful. It's basically TDM with an additional extra. Still defies belief how many people play this and don't pick up tags right in front of them for easy XP though. I used to enjoy domination but once again, players not playing the objective can ruin the match. Literally no point in going 25-5 if you're team is 30-170 points down. 

Havent played grind but might add it to the filter based on comments above.

I always seem to do really well at FFA if i'm trying, dont know why but the SBMM seems to be very kind to me in FFA. Me doing well means i'm playign the worst players in the world consistently

Headquarters i really like, i guess its not everyones cup of tea due to the delayed respawn mechanic, but i always think its a good game - also worked out a way of abusing it for those pesky double-kill challenges. Not sure I've played HQ on shipment yet, but i could imagine that being a 15 minute 0-0 blast (had that on Rust once back in the day, was awesome)

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Havent played grind but might add it to the filter based on comments above.

I always seem to do really well at FFA if i'm trying, dont know why but the SBMM seems to be very kind to me in FFA. Me doing well means i'm playign the worst players in the world consistently

Headquarters i really like, i guess its not everyones cup of tea due to the delayed respawn mechanic, but i always think its a good game - also worked out a way of abusing it for those pesky double-kill challenges. Not sure I've played HQ on shipment yet, but i could imagine that being a 15 minute 0-0 blast (had that on Rust once back in the day, was awesome)

Headquarters doesn't exist on Shipment. Not to my knowledge, and let me tell you I've played a lot of Shipment. 

Probably more than anyone else here I'm willing to bet. I'm clearly a nutcase. 😜

18 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Headquarters doesn't exist on Shipment. Not to my knowledge, and let me tell you I've played a lot of Shipment. 

Probably more than anyone else here I'm willing to bet. I'm clearly a nutcase. 😜

Shame, it would be epic, of all the million games of CoD I’ve played the most fun was that 0-0 draw on Rust . Love SHIPMENT, but am trying not to burn out on it 

Has to be Hardpoint for me, closely followed by Bounty. Love the objective nature of Hardpoint but puts Headquarters to shame as it has a good rotation around the map rather than feeling like one team always stomping the game in HQ. Something so exciting when you get a decent game and a little bit of comms between FGers and we can work our way out of sticky situations.

Bounty shows that the subtle change to a gamemode like TDM can make it hugely popular and fun. The objective pulls you in as you can see where the Bounty is at all times, plus it gives other members a role of either attacking or defending given the fact you can get 5 points for a bounty kill. Wish they kept Bounty kills on the stattracker though, I feel like that would help show how much of a MVP you are in the round.

I used to love Search and Destroy on every previous CoD but now I can see why only having one life can be quite frustrating. Early on in this MW2 game, we were loving Cyber Attack due to the unlimited revives you can have. However, the others just flow better as everyone is active all of the time.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I used to love Search and Destroy on every previous CoD 

I still like it but playing it on this COD or MW2019 was just frustrating due to the super loud footsteps and no Ninja or Dead Silence perk. In most game modes the footstep audio isn't an issue with people running around and loads of noise constantly, but in S&D it's a lot slower paced so sound whoring footsteps is a lot easier.

fart.gif