Microsoft Announce PS5 Slim

J4MES OX4D

That's a rare headline😎

ps5-2-blogroll-1635195461575.jpeg?width=
WWW.IGN.COM

Microsoft believes Sony will release a PlayStation 5 Slim later in 2023 priced $399.99, according to a court document.

7 hours ago, MrBiron said:

What an own goal there by MS. They've already admitted they've lost the console war and now they've let people who haven't yet got a PS5 know that they'll be a cheaper version out later this year 🤦‍♂️

They also mentioned in court that the only reason they bought Bethesda was to stop Starfield from being a timed exclusive like Deathloop. Imagine blowing $7bn on a company you don't even want just to secure one pissy game for your failing console brand🤣

Some of the admissions Microsoft have made in the case are absolutely staggering and it's just proven so many people right in the last few years. It's even more embarrassing that Phil Spencer is playing every victim card he can get his hands on which is rather cringeworthy coming from a multi-billion dollar company. 

You just know the dumbass judge is gonna buy it especially against a successful Japanese company. 

I wish neither of these companies were involved in publishing games, it's all so stupid and anti-consumer. 

The triple A space is all about profit, and short term and short sighted profit at that. Its not about a love for making great games, it's just cynical, exploitative, soulless and I'm pretty sick of it.

It's nothing new though.

A recent Dice to Pixels episode goes into the demise of Sega, and I recommend watching it, very interesting 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg