Trophy hunting Thread

Not sure if it interests anyone but I know Lee has taken a little interest in trophies at the moment and obviously we have Bones who seems to have every trophy ever 😄

But I thought it might be good to chat about them somewhere, maybe we could look at playing a game at the same time or if say we are playing a game Bones already has completed we can pick his brains for tips etc? ^_^

Luseth.png

I can appreciate that, there are loads of little easy one's to get that I am sure Bones can attest to, most of the games I have picked them up in are quite big games and it just encourages you to see all aspects of the game or pick up everything. I try not to follow guides but I do check the trophies beforehand and if there are collectibles in a game then it just encourages you to explore every nook and cranny when you play a game.

Luseth.png

Yeah, love the idea @Luseth! Over time I've wanted to use the 'Solved' feature we have here when people ask questions but probably would require a little change to have a subforum as an FAQ styled section. It works on regular topics too so I think we start here and see what pops up and go from there.

I've moved back to Everybody's Golf and working through that now as I went back to get the Platinum on Astrobot recently. Trying to build momentum and have more fun on existing games i've bought is my plan first but I know i'll get sidetracked soon by a massive long RPG game like the Witcher or something 😅

Forum Signature Test.png

20 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, love the idea @Luseth! Over time I've wanted to use the 'Solved' feature we have here when people ask questions but probably would require a little change to have a subforum as an FAQ styled section. It works on regular topics too so I think we start here and see what pops up and go from there.

I've moved back to Everybody's Golf and working through that now as I went back to get the Platinum on Astrobot recently. Trying to build momentum and have more fun on existing games i've bought is my plan first but I know i'll get sidetracked soon by a massive long RPG game like the Witcher or something 😅

I might have to pick up that Everybody's Golf, it looks quite good!

Music to my ears.

A thread like this can always be used for when you need help or a co-op partner for a game or stuck on a trophy and need assistance on how or ways to achieve a trophy you're have difficulty with.

At the moment I'm working my way through dying light 2 which I've made a little mistake which will result in doing some bits in new game+ but will explain that in my PPR when I get the plat.

Some of the quick plats on the store are fun mostly nostalgia on how they look and play.

slamminbones.png

5 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Music to my ears.

A thread like this can always be used for when you need help or a co-op partner for a game or stuck on a trophy and need assistance on how or ways to achieve a trophy you're have difficulty with.

At the moment I'm working my way through dying light 2 which I've made a little mistake which will result in doing some bits in new game+ but will explain that in my PPR when I get the plat.

Some of the quick plats on the store are fun mostly nostalgia on how they look and play.

Oooo yes keep us updated on dyling light 2, it is in my backlog and certainly something I am looking forward to playing 🙂 And when I get to it any co-op stuff we can help each other out with and whatnot too.

Luseth.png

8 hours ago, Luseth said:

Oooo yes keep us updated on dyling light 2, it is in my backlog and certainly something I am looking forward to playing 🙂 And when I get to it any co-op stuff we can help each other out with and whatnot too.

No co op trophies per say but only 1 online trophy which is kill 100 zombies in a lobby with 2 other players.

Most trophies are straight forward.

slamminbones.png