Scum (2023)

Quite an overwhelming game in terms of hardcore survival, it would blow @Diddums mind.

You have to look at not just food and water but your weight, minerals, sodium etc

If you play as a male, you have to decide how big your dick is (and I'm not telling what reference this has to your overall stats😅).

It's hardcore with a capital fuck off H.

So, with an update out soon its nice timing to find DevilDog video just released today.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Jesus @phil bottle, I know I said i'd be in to more survival games but this would probably blow the whole of FG minds rather than just @Diddums! Impressive, but i'd have serious anxiety issues trying to keep all the bars at 99% so I remain fully healthy...and then get picked off easily by a sniper somewhere i'm sure. Big question surely must be....do they have bicycles??!

Forum Signature Test.png

56 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Jesus @phil bottle, I know I said i'd be in to more survival games but this would probably blow the whole of FG minds rather than just @Diddums! Impressive, but i'd have serious anxiety issues trying to keep all the bars at 99% so I remain fully healthy...and then get picked off easily by a sniper somewhere i'm sure. Big question surely must be....do they have bicycles??!

Oh yeah, the map is huge, so there are vehicles. It's been a while so I don't know about bikes.

Here's the latest update, I imagine I'll reinstall and give it another whirl.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg