Pax Dei

Watched a few videos on this new MMORPG being developed. Seems pretty legit and could be a massive time suck 🙂. I personally like the "low fantasy" style vs some more of the crazy ones out there. I love idea of player made gear and stores etc. Lots of really neat things I'm seeing here. The most impressive for me is that PLAYERS will build everything including towns and all buildings. This gets my juices flowing and I'm really a digital architect as many know. 

Thoughts?  

Edited by GazzaGarratt
embedded link correctly

This is the super helpful video about all the possibilities that have been shown/talked about etc.

Edited by GazzaGarratt
embedded link correctly

OK that looks very promising, and I wonder how can they give the players freedom to build anything they want and run the world and keeping it balanced not derailing the whole thing, I have never been an MMORPG guy, but I could see myself trying this if I ever get a new pc even if it is just for the building aspect, me and carl could make some pretty awesome stuff if we are given the tools

23 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

OK that looks very promising, and I wonder how can they give the players freedom to build anything they want and run the world and keeping it balanced not derailing the whole thing, I have never been an MMORPG guy, but I could see myself trying this if I ever get a new pc even if it is just for the building aspect, me and carl could make some pretty awesome stuff if we are given the tools

I think we need to open up TAR+VIKING building and offer our design and building services!! This would be awesome. 

I'm with everyone else that it certainly looks interesting. Hopefully nearer the launch we'll get to see more of the building and crafting side of gameplay as I think I'd be more interested in that side whereas others will be more into the dangers of an PvP MMORPG. Not sure the game offers that side as much but still feels too early to pass judgement on the game just yet.

2 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

I think we need to open up TAR+VIKING building and offer our design and building services!! This would be awesome. 

I'd love to see that in a game....although you'd be rich from NFTs paying for your services! 🤣

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm signed up.

There's a thing when you fully sign up that asks if you want your friends to join together at the same time.. if you do, they give you a friends token to share.

here's the friends token if anyone signs up: little-incalculable-branch

9 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Because I have been playing a bit of minecraft and watching videos on YT for ideas etc I have seen that many offer their services as builders, it sounds unreal, yet it exists and there are also reviews about how good they were etc, I couldn't believe it😅

On 3/16/2023 at 5:21 PM, RenFengge said:

here's the friends token if anyone signs up: little-incalculable-branch

Added and signed up for Alpha so we'll see when it arrives 🙂

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb