Kill cams gone?

techno

9 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Its a bug @techno

I went to look but couldn't see anything, I'm blocked by infinity ward😂 it's also why I mentioned a bug. 

However 🤦 

3 videos on my feed already...just a thought wonder if they did it to test reaction 😁

55 minutes ago, techno said:

I went to look but couldn't see anything, I'm blocked by infinity ward😂

Not surprised 🤣🤣

I'll be honest, I tend to just spam X to bypass the killcam and respawn fast as 98% of the time, I just don't care what happened to me when I died...and its only usually when I want to record something funny that I want to see it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, techno said:

So kill cams have been removed from core. Is this a bug or intentional it's hard to tell these days with all the incompetence around.

Well the way this guy died and kept getting his ass handed to him I can see why he would care about lack of kill cams and complain about worse cod ever. I guess when you can't beat them, you go play destiny against AI

15 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Well the way this guy died and kept getting his ass handed to him I can see why he would care about lack of kill cams and complain about worse cod ever. I guess when you can't beat them, you go play destiny against AI

Ah once again you come on with your non argument especially as it seems you don't know anything about the guy. How was cold war for you? Vanguard did you play that?

Maybe I should post murdashow video instead I'm sure he got enough kills to back up the argument.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not surprised 🤣🤣

I'll be honest, I tend to just spam X to bypass the killcam and respawn fast as 98% of the time, I just don't care what happened to me when I died...and its only usually when I want to record something funny that I want to see it.

Most of the time I'd guess everyone does but occasionally you do check out where you got killed from or what level of bullshit got you killed.

😜

As it's a bug I'm sure they will rush to get it sorted as they usually do😉

46 minutes ago, techno said:

Ah once again you come on with your non argument especially as it seems you don't know anything about the guy. How was cold war for you? Vanguard did you play that?

Maybe I should post murdashow video instead I'm sure he got enough kills to back up the argument.

Cold war I got to prestige 5 or 6. Played a lot of zombies, soloed everyone of them. I got to round 100 with a few players.  Great fun. Unlocked all operators and guns and a number of skins

Vanguard had nothing I liked. So I didn't play technically. However a played a fair amount of Warzone. Unlocked everything possible without the MP game which I never got. Had all the guns and a number of operators. 

Not once however did I complain about those games or the developers that put it together

How's shipment 24/7 working out for you?

52 minutes ago, cyberninja2601 said:

Cold war I got to prestige 5 or 6. Played a lot of zombies, soloed everyone of them. I got to round 100 with a few players.  Great fun. Unlocked all operators and guns and a number of skins

Vanguard had nothing I liked. So I didn't play technically. However a played a fair amount of Warzone. Unlocked everything possible without the MP game which I never got. Had all the guns and a number of operators. 

Not once however did I complain about those games or the developers that put it together

How's shipment 24/7 working out for you?

It was working fine but as they took it out for a while I've decided to go play something less boring thanks.👍