Greetings and Salutations
Posted

welcome whiskey I know I have had the privilege of jamming some games with you in destiny so far! We sure have destroyed some people thats for sure. I know a lot of people are all over the place at the moment with everything going on but there is a lot of stuff going on in the background for a lot fun crazy activities 😜 also welcome to the crazy family you'll fit in just fine! Also @GazzaGarratt we gotta get you off the hunt so we can slam some iron banner with you this week so you can show troy your crayon eatting abilities mate!

I'm here for the laughs
Posted

Lmfao yes that is my safe word but @GazzaGarratt already knows kinda who you are and so does @Teenwolf25  as well as @Forty6_N_two . I know we got some shenigans going on in that only a few of us know about but her name is Dawn and she isn't to much into the fps or anything the last game she really played was the newest god of war. I just bought her own ps4 and kingdom of hearts 3 as well so she should be on here shortly to have shot at all of us!

What's up my new Gaming Buds!
Posted

Hey what's going on guys? 

I'm new to the clan you guys can call me Justin or Fallen doesn't matter. I only game on ps4 at the moment I'm from the U.S. so I'll start it there. I have been jamming Destiny 2 here latley just getting back into since Destiny1. I also play several other games borderlands3 and a couple of RPGs. I'm always out to help those in need of help or wanting to bs about some fun stuff. So if you wanna get ahold of me the easiest way is to pm on psn or discord and let's go get them! Thank you again for letting me join and oh I'm normally on 330pm Eastern standard time in the U.S. I also just wanna give a small shout out to the fellas you know who you are that helped me starting out get the whisper the outbreak and a couple other items last week you guys are the best!

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy