Modern Warfare III
Posted
6 hours ago, Luseth said:

I am kind of done with the series again I think, it was good fun playing the last game with FG.

This one with it essentially being dlc that we have paid full price for it kind of left a sour taste and then you see crap like this and it's just a bit scummy. I know you have to blame people buying stuff like this but equally so it's just scummy from the devs.

I think its only fun with FG. I may be somwhat biased in that answer, but when they do this type of stuff it just doesn't feel fun to play at all. With others, you create far more interesting and fun objectives in each match to focus on. I'll play scheduled events on when we can with a group of FGers and maybe some FG Fridays to keep it ticking over.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Call of Duty research project
Posted

Please don't spam Roman @r_sviatkin . I'll keep this one up as it seems the most appropriate. We don't usually allow links to be spammed from people that are new - its a place that most won't trust the link at all if they don't know you or if you've not been around to be an FGer for a while. Just setting expectations. Good luck on your University project 👍

Modern Warfare III
Posted

The latest 3 new maps run pretty well. Alongside most maps from the start, apart from Highrise, its been really good running through them. Lots of rotation and not much Shipment popping up either. Rust is the Shipment alternative but it doesn't run that bad in MW3.

Domination games have been tight last 3-4 days, which led us all to think some matchmaking has been tweaked. Still an enjoyable experience.

I wish they'd make it clear though on where the new stuff is within Challenges. It would be nice to track them in the menus and in mid-game.

MW3 FG Updates and Stories!
Posted
2 hours ago, Luseth said:

I was trying to find a thermal scope that I liked, there are a couple of variants with different colours and the red one's that I liked couldn't even see anyone through the fekkin smoke. There was a white one that was good but a little too zoomed in for my liking during general combat.

Good point, I need to find one for me too. I may look at a few more gun camos before I do though so I have 3-4 loadouts I can just go to whenever I need to. I feel like I only have 1-2 I can use when I need to pull my ass out of the shit zone 😅

Posted

Last few nights FG went on another flying winstreak. Mitch, @Lurchzy, @Macca89, @Luseth, @Greboth were on board and last night it ended at around 35 for me with the same peeps including @Misneach_ and @LordBaguette. A great game where we were 98-0 down on Terminal and flipped it around to win 250-221. Even a late game on Highrise would you believe was losing for half the game on Domination but managed to turn the tide to win by around a small 15 points in the end. Trying to fend off the opposition on Point B on that map is a nightmare.

Can't believe I have to sing Tom's praises but Smoke grenades have super helped in tight games when you want to lockdown a flag or a hardpoint.

DMZ Mode Abandoned
Posted

DMZ really was a big plus that Call of Duty have created - I'm not sure incorporating this with the Zombies mode really makes it worthwhile, but I suppose it gives Zombies modes abit more playability now. I think they should create more of the 'Raids' they did which sat on the DMZ world as we would know it. Complex missions that got you doing different objectives is definitely the way to go. Probably will get more playability than the MW3 campaign...

MW III Season 1
Posted
On 12/4/2023 at 9:55 AM, MrBiron said:

Much better than the shite that was Season 1 of MW2. Which had 2 "new maps" that were just reskinned old maps 🤷‍♂️

Hmm, not sure I agree with the comparison. They've just been better from a business POV on how they've released stuff in MW3. They've held back loads of gamemodes and ALL new maps so when they release content 3,6,9 months in, it feels really fresh in comparison to a feeling we all have when we get a reprised map - initial nostalgia and then quickly want something new as we work it out quickly. Private Matches just show they have held back a ton of gamemodes which I really hope we get to see them in Season 2.

Anyone tried out many of the new guns out in Season 1? I don't think I've tried any yet, slowly working through the launch ones.

I've still enjoyed this season a lot though. Lots of FGers on to group up and make it an enjoyable experience. 2 things could be better for next Season for me: 1) The Events haven't been anywhere near engaging as MW2 ones so far and 2) Highrise can get permanently deleted.

All ARs are Gilded, with I think at least 2 out of 6 Forged. Saving a few so I can go back to using them after doing other guns.

Swarm SMG Gilded, Striker is nearly there (kills under your tactical impact are a killer though!). Battle Rifles all Gilded. Sidewinder and MCZ are Forged so just BAS-B to do so they are all pretty much done! Gonna look at LMGs I reckon, although I need to check if there is any secondary knife ones to do at all because clearly a few maps are hilarious to use the knife (aren't they Matt @Luseth *cough cough* 🤣).

Really enjoying doing these camp challenges whilst trying to play the objective and get the win for FG. I don't mind that its a slower progress for me, although its far quicker than MW2 challenges thats for sure!

MW III Season 1
Posted
1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

You can just post link naked into a post, and it should automatically embedd it

This is correct

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I think when you link it you don't get a preview. You just have to click insert into post. 

This is also correct.

I'll have to do a video to literally show you how to do it. Let me know if on mobile or PC.

Modern Warfare III
Posted
On 11/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, MrBiron said:

Most of the post launch maps are going to be brand new 🤯

Well, if i'm trying to be balanced here, that was pretty obvious as they released only maps that were remakes. Its clever marketing. Makes them look amazing when they release only new content. Deflects criticism in the way they need it too. I'm still happy for the maps btw! Just not gonna sugar coat it too much as they could've given us a few at launch, they just decided against it.

Posted

Lets get a thread going to share all our game night exploits on a regular basis. Let everyone know how last night went; good, horrible or hilarious. Let see some stories unfold on how the carnage unfolded!

We've had a pretty decent start to the new MW3 this time round. Definitely focusing on Win/Loss Ratio more than anything else. After about 3 sessions, I've personally not lost more than 10 games so far because of the beautiful thing that is FG. We currently have about 5 FGers sitting above 2.0 W/L which is ace - I'm thinking we can get at least 20 (yep TWENTY) FGers above that figure if we keep on grouping up together. Lets see how high we can go!

I mostly used the Holger AR last night - I'm now on the Gilded (Gold) challenge for it which hopefully I can get done later this week.

How was last night's escapades for everyone else?

MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay
Posted

Ahh, I see now @crippled_viper. On some links you have to remove the format. When you paste that link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nNyg5BkJc without clicking the info to 'Paste as plain text instead'. It will stay as a link like you can see.

image.png

But if you paste it again like i will do below and then click that straight away, it embeds just fine.

We have mods to fix if needed which gets done as soon as we see it too, which will also help but the process hopefully now i've explained should be all good for you buddy. Everyone else's videos seem to be working via the same route. (I've seen your idea on guides so I do think stuff like this could have a place somewhere too 😄).

MW3 Multiplayer Gameplay
Posted
1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

Again this is f**** stupid that my videos don't post when I link them. Please fix

You're copying the wrong link Matt. When you're on YouTube, you should always click 'Share' than copy the link and just paste it. Thats what everyone else does and embeds all okay then 🙂

image.png

MW3 beta first impressions
Posted
On 10/10/2023 at 4:36 PM, cyberninja2601 said:

The movement is too much like a jack rabbit that is high on crack. Running like crazy everywhere and just too quick

The TTK was pretty bad for me. I would unload an entire clip into 2 opponent and then die reloading because I needed so much ammo to kill anything

Only had a few games with FG the other night but I did feel very similar to Pat on this one. Saving grace for me was no one playing the objective so I still felt a little bit useful 🤣

It will still be a good game I reckon. Many here will enjoy it I think as movement was quicker (I think prefer it a little slower like MW2) but providing TTK isn't ridiculously quick then I can enjoy it. My opinion isn't worth much though because I don't know the old maps like pretty much all of you as I never played old MW2 as much as you guys and girls did all those years ago. Excited to play on the maps as they'll be new to me.

MW3 - 16 Returning Maps!
Posted
1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

What I would really appreciate is an extension of the 24/7 system…the ability to be able to choose a particular map to play.

To just go select map > select game mode > play game

Playing Shipment 24/7 is ok but to be able to select say large maps for sniping would be great

Its a great concept but its about keeping lobby populations high, so I don't think it would happen vastly. I could totally get behind 24/7, small, medium and large map rotation. 1 map for each size so you can do what you said. Doesn't matter to me which maps they are but would definitely get people in them.

MW3 - 16 Returning Maps!
Posted

16 returning maps which is every single map from MW2 back in 2009. I know loads have asked for multiple maps in this list so I would expect some FGers to be over the moon with this!

I'm just glad they're doing it in a big drop at once. The playerbase moaned about wanting loads of old maps so here you go. Favela I know is loved by a few here...

Whats your thoughts??

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy