10 Years
Posted
17 hours ago, Diddums said:

Not a day goes by without me thinking "what the fuck have I done?" 

Then I talk to you cunts and it all comes rushing back again. 

Massive thanks to Leigh for keeping this shitshow together, and all you bellends for forming the best gaming community in the world. 

Here's to another ten years you massive gaylords, hope it's as epic as the last ten.

Ps. Yes, I did abuse everyone in every single sentence. GOML, noobs.

You didn't say "that bald Yorkshire prick" so you didn't abuse me. 

fart.gif

On 7/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

I don't think i'm saying anything different to what @Diddums also said back to Joe in that a separate section is easy to create on forums and we could create some basic access restriction based on minimum posts or other criteria. Most that would buy and sell you'd hope would be regulars and we are in a place where fallouts i'd say a few and far between (if ever) but one horrible transaction and it could get messy. We'd also need moderators and people all over it, something that I don't think i've got the capacity to do right now but that doesn't we shouldn't if we had the right people offering to help maintain it. It'd also have to be no ones responsibility behind the scenes at FG if something went wrong - transactions would be directly between the seller and buyer.

I think/hope the chances of it getting messy would be slim with the people we have on here. Everybody I've spoken to or played with seem like good guys. Could just have a zero tolerance policy: screw somebody over once and you're banned from either selling/buying again or just a straight ban from FG altogether. I'd happily offer myself as a moderator if something like that came about. It was my idea after all 🤣

fart.gif

Can't remember if I suggested this in here before. 

How about a place where members can buy or sell games? A bit like how OCUK do their members market. Have it so you need a certain amount of posts before you can enter that section. Would be good for people to get hold of cheaper games and for people to get rid of games they don't want any more. 

fart.gif

The FG Awards 2018
Posted
12 hours ago, Spacedeck said:

@techno @MrBiron I would fancy this but are you guys 100% certain you aren't staying over?  If so and you wouldn't mind me coming along, could I get a lift too?  I think it's on the same way as you would be travelling? I live in Huddersfield.

I'm definitely not staying over. Gotta work the Sunday. So I don't see any reason why I can't give you a lift as well 😊

fart.gif

The FG Awards 2018
Posted
I'll be traveling from Dewsbury but not planning to stay over not sure of your plans.
Doubt I'll be staying over either. Dewsbury is on my way so we can sort something closer to the time.

Via the FG App

fart.gif

The FG Awards 2018
Posted
30 minutes ago, techno said:

I shall call over again unless it snows, I will have to visit the doctor to get the shots I need to allow me to cross the Pennines without fear of disease 😉

Best get my shots as well! Where are you travelling from? I'll be driving down so could possibly give you a lift rather than both of us driving.

fart.gif

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You're seeing being shit at CoD as a bad thing. Contrary to the point, that's why you fit perfectly in at FG.

I feel privileged having one more brother from another mother that can share our joyous batterings and being destroyed at CoD ❤

I'm not shit at it. I'm extremely average :lol:

fart.gif

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

You need to be a Lord before you can be an Overlord and then after majy years becomea high one.

To become a Lord you need to have at least 10,000 posts on FG and be amazingly shit at CoD. Someone told me you're 50% there already ;)

But I don't have 10000 posts ye.... Oh, I see. Low blow :(

fart.gif

You do not have permission to view this content.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy