IRL FG Meet Up - Boom Battle Bar, Coventry, UK

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
IRL Meet Up Calendar

Event details

Time for a mini catch up IRL for some fun and games. We'll likely pick a few games to play like Shuffleboard, Beer Pong and Interactive Darts whilst we have a few beers and good catch up. Hopefully some can make the visit - no pressure to come or even stay the night as its just an evening thing but would be great to see some of us make the journey. The link is below if you want to find out more about the place, games and prices:

Please RSVP as we will need to book in advance for however many come. And if you can't come, don't worry as we plan to put more catch ups and little trips in through the year for us all.

Cheers!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So we didn't lose out on some activities through the night, I've booked the following and we can rotate whoever comes to play some games (I'm not bothered what i do too much as I'm just happy to meet up again for a beer or two!)

• Beer Pong (max 8, 60 mins ) - 7.15pm
  • American Pool (max 6, 30 mins) - 8pm
  • Augmented Reality Darts (max 8, 60 mins) - 8.45pm
  • Shuffleboard (max 6, 60 mins) - 9.30pm

As you can see, a few crossovers but I think that be good for everyone through the night as we'll be talking too and whatnot.

On 2/13/2023 at 2:01 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

So we didn't lose out on some activities through the night, I've booked the following and we can rotate whoever comes to play some games (I'm not bothered what i do too much as I'm just happy to meet up again for a beer or two!)

• Beer Pong (max 8, 60 mins ) - 7.15pm
  • American Pool (max 6, 30 mins) - 8pm
  • Augmented Reality Darts (max 8, 60 mins) - 8.45pm
  • Shuffleboard (max 6, 60 mins) - 9.30pm

As you can see, a few crossovers but I think that be good for everyone through the night as we'll be talking too and whatnot.

Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to it 👍

Unfortuantely having to bow out of this, I wanted to come but I don't think funds are going to allow as I had already committed some to a little retro gaming fair on Sunday and having to buy a new car this week I am now feeling a little skint.

Hopefully be at the next one though once things have settled down.