Pro Clubs - A New Beginning!!!!

Macca89
   (0 reviews)
FIFA

Event details

Hi dudes (Hi Tom)

After discussion with our governing body and taking all things into consideration we will be again starting in Division 10 under the name Forever-Gaming

You all should of had an invite sent to you once you head onto pro clubs, so leave the current club and then Join. 

The reasons for doing this are to help you all achieve your Fifa Badges, which @GazzaGarratthas taken much time to get sorted. 

Some of them include Division 10 trophies and so on, some of us would of achieved this however some of the players joined when we were in Div 6/5 etc

This being said I think its only fair we have a fresh start now everyone has the game and people have more chance of also gaining XP quicker for their pro's too by winning titles and getting promoted and can get their badges for FG.

Its all about being fair to everyone 🙂 

Hope to see you all tonight

GGFG 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 2/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ajay said:

Sadly won't be able to join tonight cause I do not have my headset so will have to wait until next monday

Hope you still got some enjoyment out of the night, even though you couldn't talk. Played great! 

On 2/28/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ajay said:

Sadly won't be able to join tonight cause I do not have my headset so will have to wait until next monday

You still had a great night on Monday dude 🙂