Destiny 2 - Raid - PC

RenFengge
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Shall we run this again? Let's get @Tar-Eruntalion some glowy gear! And any other of our PC players that need it!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm planning to jump in but just bear with me as I've not connected my controller before and as long as the kids are preoccupied we're good to go!!

5 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

what controller are you using on pc lee @GazzaGarratt?

I used my xbox one controller but kept it wired to the PC. Worked really well tbh, the worst part of this was having 4 frames per 30 minutes of game time 😅

Great run everyone, felt like we would've nailed it far quicker if I could sort my PC performance out! Some right giggles along the way too. First PC raid done and great to run with you on this finally, John! 😄

22 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I used my xbox one controller but kept it wired to the PC. Worked really well tbh, the worst part of this was having 4 frames per 30 minutes of game time 😅

Great run everyone, felt like we would've nailed it far quicker if I could sort my PC performance out! Some right giggles along the way too. First PC raid done and great to run with you on this finally, John! 😄

Also, now those of us on Keyboard know which button is to cleanse hahah. 

Great having you on!

so which one is it, in case i ever pick it up? it was great and i did a little better compared to the first time, still have much to learn though, yeah the xbox controllers are pretty much plug and play, it was great playing with you again lee with all the chaos of the raid, what kind of pc do you have and you had such fps problems, i have a 17 1790k, 16gb ram and a r9 390 and i run it maxed with great fps, maybe too many background stuff?

34 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

so which one is it, in case i ever pick it up?

C

Also, no worries on feeling nervous about shooting the oracles. The PlayStation crew can attest to me generally refusing to shoot them, and it's only something I've recently sort of been doing. I'm more comfortable shooting them on PC due to better and faster aiming and easier and quicker swapping of weapons. Unlike if I'm on PlayStation, aiming isn't as quick or easy or precise.

2 raid runs in for you! Soon, it will be a much lower stress activity lol.

like you said aiming with controller is very imprecise and i am even worse with it that's why i have been almost exclusively pc player, i can't aim even without a mouse even if my life depended on it, it's just i worry i may have a brain bsod and shoot the wrong one, still thanks to everyone for being understanding and explaining stuff and guiding me with loadouts etc especially @TurboR56Mini and @Riff Machine , thank god i found this forum because i have some people to play online with