Siege custom games

ChaosGladiator
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

It’s about that time again you loveable fucks, get your asses away from cod and gta and show up for some Siege Shenannigans. We’ll run pistols and melee only and change things up a bit. I wont make you stay all night, but seeing some of you join for a couple of games would be nice 😉

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey up dude @ChaosGladiator ! I was planning on just to see where the night takes me personally tonight, as I half expected many people to play different games tonight after a number of weeks playing gta, cod, etc. Btw, its totally not because I can't get my ass away from GTA or CoD, its because Siege always needs more than half a brain cell to play it! And on a Friday evening where the drinks flow, I seriously doubt most people could work out what trap or skill their operator is using! 🤣🤣

Always wanna see more Siege around the place, especially on events. Just proved in the past when we have played it as a game that can be played on any day of the week - apart from Friday 🤣

Why don't we look for some midweek or weekend evening nights to play if people want that?

I expect most people will have a beer or 7 in their system which is why the idea is pistols and melee only 😂 Doesn’t really matter what operator people pick as long as it has a pistol secondary, could also decide on no traps if people want that so they don’t need to use that extra half of a brain cell 🤣

Think there’s 4-5 of us that are gonna be on it anyways so the offer to join is there 😉

Could look at doing siege on weekdays if people want, I’m ass at the game but for some reason I enjoy it 😂

Love it Seb, great to see so many gonna have a game or two on this!! I'll look to get it reinstalled and maybe have some games in the week with some of you ❤️