FG PS4 Rainbow 6 Night

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Rainbow 6

Event details

We've talked about picking Rainbow 6 back up so let's see how many we can get around.

Advance warning - make sure the game is up to date!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, MrBiron said:

So what's happening with these? I assumed we would be playing every Monday but I was on this Monday but nobody was around.

I'm on holiday Biron. I need more people to organise stuff if we want more game nights like this.

2 hours ago, MrBiron said:

I'll just try in the whatsapp chat. Nobody is replying in here. 

The best response will come here mate. That whatsapp chat is just a banter chat and i don't believe many FGers are in it. Also, its only been c.3 hours so aint gonna be long enough for responses. Gotta give it some time dude. I'm sure there's been no response there anyway.

This is possibly obvious but you should've expected this not to happen whilst I'm away because you're asking lazy bastards that can't organise a piss up in a brewery. I'm not saying anything those bunch don't know already - they tell me that every fucking time when I remind them to help! 🙈😂

Positive half-full me says: 

When I'm home we'll get something going for sure. This place needs just a little love every so often and not just when I'm away and less contactable.

You just need some patience dude. Bring your mates here like nutcutlitt, etc and we'll get something going. I'll be up for some Mondays every now and again 🖒

What I meant was that the original post was done on August 20th and I'm the only person that's replied in here. 

Seems that people were keen after we played that Sunday night but this then nobody seems bothered 😕

5 minutes ago, MrBiron said:

What I meant was that the original post was done on August 20th and I'm the only person that's replied in here. 

Seems that people were keen after we played that Sunday night but this then nobody seems bothered 😕

Its a long haul with this lot and i think you know that. 😂 GTA Friday took a quite a while before we got to a regular Friday. But even then it needed quite a bit of nudging people. Its alright mate, wasn't trying to come across as you can't ask wherever you like - cos you can dude. i just have to look out for FG and all the other bits that are connected to it. If i don't i worry we won't have enough to do that 😢 and then shit will fall apart.

We'll get one going again. I know @crispymorgan will play at the least.