Clan/League Talk/Tactics

tronic44
   (0 reviews)
Overwatch

Event details

Since we're up for taking OW a bit further i figured we'd start off tonight with some serious play. This is for people who want to be involved in the clan and league tournaments, we will be taking this seriously, so if you're in two minds about it, at least drop by and see how it feels.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Dunno. I'm too inconsistent and enjoy a beer whilst gaming. Plus Murky isn't really league material (unrelated: we need more good healers in the group because I also want to fuck shit up from time to time :P)

48 minutes ago, Diddums said:

Dunno. I'm too inconsistent and enjoy a beer whilst gaming. Plus Murky isn't really league material (unrelated: we need more good healers in the group because I also want to fuck shit up from time to time :P)

This is only practicing, come along and see if it’s your thing. 

1 hour ago, Amnotright said:

How does it work mate 

Not sure but we need to practice before going any further :lol:

49 minutes ago, Diddums said:

I've started playing Lucio so if @stretch is on aswell you can take a break from healing and "fuck shit up" 

Fucking Hot Healing Chick! is most definitely the most Meta defining pick at the moment @Diddums so you ain't getting out that easy!! However a Lucio/Moira combo is quite viable too.

Our main problem seems to be a really high level DPS character would can give the other team problems. Also making sure that the damage dished out on the DPS picks compliments each other.

Tanks are actually our strong point and @crispymorgan and @GazzaGarratt have got some awesome utility now with Orisa and Reinhardt.

Lots of shit to try out folks....