Greboth

Time Trials Season 2 - GT Sport and Assetto Corsa

Admin

I like Willow Springs a lot, it's very fast and if you fuck up, see you later, because you're going for a trip in the sand.

1:19.872

I missed AC last week as I've been all over ACC but I'll do a time for that too!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Admin

Thanks @Greboth, when you get them over I'll try and find time to do something with them 👍

I missed last week's so i'll try and get some laps in on both this week.

Author of the topic Posted

Thought I'd hop on last night and smash out a few laps and get a decent time but I struggled at this track.  Usually I can get up to speed in about 5-7 laps before then refining my lap and knocking off a tenth here, a tenth there.  I think by lap 10 I was still in the 1:20's round here but I think lap 15 or 16 I got it down to a 1;18.555 using the M4.    I saved the lap so I can capture it if people want to see it to help them out 🙂

I haven't managed to get on AC this week but hoping tonight or tomorrow to put a time on the board.

31222238434_0137deee3b.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

So with some sore arms later as that Cobra is a beast!  I got some times set on AC

McLaren: 2:12.662

Cobra: 2:39.939

The McLaren I properly pushed though I didn't do too many laps so there's probably some time in it still.  The Cobra, there's easily more time in it but I'm enjoying driving it in full h shifter mode so I'll take being slower for the more fun 😄

31222238434_0137deee3b.jpg