Another Big YouTuber Scam

J4MES OX4D

Already-millionaire YouTubers are now promoting an illegal gambling scam website with real life lootboxes. No surprise to see one of the Paul cunts involved - wouldn't be a new year without one of them fucking up. 

Last year we had YouTubers like Phil De Franco and Boogie28898 shilling for an online metal health program - funny how suddenly 50+ big YouTubers all got depressed and cured overnight by a digital clinic and now we have this scam pop up.

Never ceases to amaze me the sheer greed of these fuckwits and the sheer disregard they have to their subscriber base. It's like CSGO Lotto 2.0. The latest:-

It's amazing how the majority of big YouTubers are all just narcissistic sociopaths.  

Lucky not all 8 year old children have access to credit cards.

Unfortunately the drawback here is that a lot of people, while not 8 years old, have an 8 year old mentality and access to money.

In other news, I see Jack Black has set up a YouTube account. No content but he already have 2m subscribers...think about that a moment [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

In other news, I see Jack Black has set up a YouTube account. No content but he already have 2m subscribers...think about that a moment [emoji1787]

We're clearly doing this wrong. I'll set up an account for Michael Jackson later. With a silver glittery glove as my avatar.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

In other news, I see Jack Black has set up a YouTube account. No content but he already have 2m subscribers...think about that a moment emoji1787.png

I think more and more non e-celebs will join YouTube because it's guaranteed money for doing very little and Google will love it because it's what advertisers want to see. Will Smith did it last year and he managed to make a mint and get into the YouTube Rewind video for his 'efforts'! Shame all this comes at the expense of genuine independent honest creators but then again when the top earners on the site are all crooks, it don't surprise me! 

11 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I think more and more non e-celebs will join YouTube because it's guaranteed money for doing very little and Google will love it because it's what advertisers want to see. Will Smith did it last year and he managed to make a mint and get into the YouTube Rewind video for his 'efforts'! Shame all this comes at the expense of genuine independent honest creators but then again when the top earners on the site are all crooks, it don't surprise me! 

Yep, totally agree, it will be dominated by the big boys at some point, that's what Youtube seems to want and that's what the 'personalities' on YT adored by children will soon find out.

Just look at that Ninja chap and the cringey event at New Year, he's used to talking to children, not adults, and it showed.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Just look at that Ninja chap and the cringey event at New Year, he's used to talking to children, not adults, and it showed.

Yep, he sold his soul to Twitch so he has no choice but to do all that PR with them or via sponsorships. Other streamers were raging because his adverts for that event were appearing on their streams! He's another one that has nothing about them in the real world and it shows just like all these bent YouTuber's cashing in at any given opportunity.