Fwends Reunited

J4MES OX4D

2 hour look back at The Inbetweeners for its 10 year anniversary on New Years day at 9pm on Channel 4
the-inbetweeners-new-year-special-1545131076.jpg?resize=768:*
Shame it's not a one-off episode but after the last film, I'm glad they're leaving it as it is.  
I think it's better this way too.

Also, i dont think many snowflakes could take their humour in the world right now. Shame, as it is one of the true greats that I still find hilarious as it was back then.

(P.S. Any Americans that want to watch the real version, please find a way to watch this than the crap US version).

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Pretty disappointing show in the end. Was great to see most of the cast return but the whole format was a bit of a shambles. The show was probably an hour too long, filled with cheap filler moments and the amount of cringe at times was painful to watch including the end segment where everyone looked embarrassed by it all. 

Dunno why they just didn't do a documentary without an audience format talking about how the show was made, what were the best moments and what's happened to all the cast since. I'd rather watch structured interviews than improvised cheesy rubbish. 

That's disappointing to hear as we were looking forward to watching it when we got back.

May just watch a re-run of shows from the beginning instead.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb