Politics and Boobs!

Sennex

Politics and Boobs!

So Lee and I have been going back and forth for a while on this one, and the decision was to ask you all.

Should we keep the Political section of the forums?

Should we keep the T&A section of the forums?

The focus of the forums is gaming, and I think we can pretty safely dump the one and keep the other. 

For me, it comes down to Boobs > Politics, We are Forever Gaming not Forever Arguing.

So dump the one, and keep the other (I say that as probably the most prolific poster in the politics section, I could be wrong though)

There is a concern though that 2 of the forum members really only ever post in one of the section, so we run the risk of alienating them if we dump it.

So please share your thoughts on this.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I don’t think we need a boob section, as amazing as they are, the conversations that are had in the politics section are very interesting to read. I know it’s not to do with gaming but it’s nice to so we have other sides to us.

Another thing about the boob section is that it might put off any females that are looking to join up, I’d think twice if there was a dick section.....although we do have the PPR section 😂😉

T&A Section has been nuked

Lee and I are discussing modifying the Politics section to have more clearly defined Guidelines/ Rules

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

14 minutes ago, Sennex said:

T&A Section has been nuked

Lee and I are discussing modifying the Politics section to have more clearly defined Guidelines/ Rules

So long as we can all call each other cunts I won't have a problem.

We've got Adam partcipating on the forum so it's been useful for something at least 🤣

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

So long as we can all call each other cunts I won't have a problem.

This is one of the things we are discussing. 

• Some folks like to lash out and rage for a while
  • Some folks like to say they are being persecuted and claim they are attacked
  • Some folks just don't give a fuck and think its funny 

The trick is finding the middle ground for all behavior sorts.

We are also discussing "Low Effort Posts" and "Trolling"