Hello!

Sweetandsour16

Hello all, I am new to the community and wanted to give some background on me. My name is Nick, 23 from Chicagoland area, I'm a recent college grad. My 2 gaming platforms are PS4 (psn: xcubs3423x) and PC (steam: cubs3423/Uplay: sweetandsour16) currently I pretty much stick to R6 siege on both platforms. I have 250 hours on PS4 but am relatively new to PC but I posses plenty of game knowledge. I also love MLB: the show on PS4, avid baseball fan and former college baseball player. Not sure if I did this right, didn't really read any others I just went for it lol, but I hope to get to know all of you and the community and can have some fun! Cheers! 

Hi Nick! That's a great start and awesome job for just going for it!

I'm Lee, the one that giggles a lot :D I mostly playing pretty much anything and everything people on here want to play. We can probably get some Siege in at some point as well?

Hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to FG.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

5 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

Hello. Welcome to the Forum. Names Jason, did you get referred here or just stumble in?

Via the FG App

I saw a post on r/R6teams by PlasticGaming mentioning playing together and other things so I sent him a message and ended up here! 

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi Nick! That's a great start and awesome job for just going for it!

I'm Lee, the one that giggles a lot :D I mostly playing pretty much anything and everything people on here want to play. We can probably get some Siege in at some point as well?

Hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to FG.

Getting some siege in sounds great to me! I have a few other games too like PUBG and Arma III, always interested in new games though! So feel free to make some suggestions!

4 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

Welcome Nick. (It's walker) I also played baseball my entire life until switching to rugby in college!

Die hard A's fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much respect for rugby, that sport makes me cringe. It's a more brutal version of football to me! 

And die hard Cubs fan here, hoping we can snag Sonny from you guys by the deadline!

Much respect for rugby, that sport makes me cringe. It's a more brutal version of football to me! 

And die hard Cubs fan here, hoping we can snag Sonny from you guys by the deadline!

You've already taken Addison Russell from us... so why not [emoji52]

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Getting some siege in sounds great to me! I have a few other games too like PUBG and Arma III, always interested in new games though! So feel free to make some suggestions!

I think I'm the only one here who plays on Arma. Have PUGB too. Awesome games both.

Welcome mate from London[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Welcome Nick and, in deference to you being new, I'll make no jokes about rounders! :lol:

I'm now intrigued by this thing you call rounders... Who's copying who? I'm saying baseball was first :lol: but the more jokes the merrier 

Just now, Sweetandsour16 said:

I'm now intrigued by this thing you call rounders... Who's copying who? I'm saying baseball was first :lol: but the more jokes the merrier 

Hilariously, I'm playing Rounders at my work for Charity next Weds. Man, that ball hurts when you get hit right in the sweet spot down below :blink:

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think I'm the only one here who plays on Arma. Have PUGB too. Awesome games both.

Welcome mate from Londonemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I got into initially for DayZ (the standalone is crap) and wasteland but they can be infuriating when your out wandering alone and randomly die losing everything. PUBG is great still getting the hang of it, I'm sure we could DUO sometime even on different severs right? if i joined  yours or vice versa?

6 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

You've already taken Addison Russell from us... so why not emoji52.png

Oh come on! we gave you Samardzija and Hammel, 2 All-star pitchers......:lol: who am i kidding that was robbery and i love it haha

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hilariously, I'm playing Rounders at my work for Charity next Weds. Man, that ball hurts when you get hit right in the sweet spot down below :blink:

I always enjoyed my life as a pitcher, getting to do the plunking is much better than receiving it. However on the occasion when you get a rocket back at you, it has never been pleasant i agree! Those balls can leave some nasty marks

22 minutes ago, Sweetandsour16 said:

I got into initially for DayZ (the standalone is crap) and wasteland but they can be infuriating when your out wandering alone and randomly die losing everything. PUBG is great still getting the hang of it, I'm sure we could DUO sometime even on different severs right? if i joined  yours or vice versa?

I'm pretty much the same, started playing the DayZ mod back in 2012, good old Arma II ;)

The recent standalone update made me start playing it again but this August and the release of the beta will be a big milestone. 

on Arma III I tend to play the DayZ and Exile mods mostly, used to play Life quite a lot. King of the Hill too.

I've only played a dozen or so hours on PUGB myself so that's all good. We should try and get Rib (AKA Plastic Gurning) on too.

I tend (like most folk in the UK) to play on the US servers as they seem to be less laggy than the European one.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Just now, phil bottle said:

I'm pretty much the same, started playing the DayZ mod back in 2012, good old Arma II ;)

The recent standalone update made me start playing it again but this August and the release of the beta will be a big milestone. 

on Arma III I tend to play the DayZ and Exile mods mostly, used to play Life quite a lot. King of the Hill too.

I've only played a dozen or so hours on PUGB myself so that's all good. We should try and get Rib (AKA Plastic Gurning) on too.

I tend (like most folk in the UK) to play on the US servers as they seem to be less laggy than the European one.

Wow I had no idea they were going into a beta with the standalone I thought they had pretty much forgotten about it by this point, the Exile mods on tanoa are great. And that sounds like a plan to me. We'll all have to get together to figure out a time that works!

Oh come on! we gave you Samardzija and Hammel, 2 All-star pitchers......:lol: who am i kidding that was robbery and i love it haha

My wife has a video of me flipping out. We haven't had a shortstop in a decade and he was the stud we all waited patiently for then made that bullshit trade for shark and sent cespedes to Boston for Lester who fucked us during that wild card game. I called it an awful trade the minute I read it

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

11 minutes ago, PlasticGaming said:

My wife has a video of me flipping out. We haven't had a shortstop in a decade and he was the stud we all waited patiently for then made that bullshit trade for shark and sent cespedes to Boston for Lester who fucked us during that wild card game. I called it an awful trade the minute I read it

Billy doesn't get fooled often but man did we pull one over on him. I never knew what people saw in shark and hammel ended up back with the cubs anyway lol