Bf5 reveal next week

techno

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope DICE don't screw this up off the bat so we don't have to wait at least 6 months before the game becomes tolerable. At it's best; BF4 is one of the best MP games ever made and it's a real shame all the problems it had as it's now by far one of the most complete and grand experiences out there. 

Yea, as much as I loved BF3, BF4 was better for the most part. 

Hell I just reinstalled it last night because I have a hankering for some PVP and blowing shit up

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

There was a rumor for a while that BF5 was going to be set in World War I. Is that still a thing or has it been proven wrong?

Speculation, schwantz did a video that could show pointers to future warfare....think the only thing set is military shooter.

I have a hard time imagining a WW1 game being that good. WW2 was far more dynamic of a setting

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, that has zero excitement for me

Not to mention trench warfare makes me think of boring site lines ruled by snipers.

I could be wrong, but I just don't see it so far