Batman V Superman

Sennex

Tralier #2

While I am sad at the villian reveal, I am actually surprisingly happy with the casting for Lex Luthor shown in this.

While I prefer the cold calculating business man portrayed by Clancy Brown in the Justice League cartoon series. I think that this will be a nice change.

Enjoy!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still grumpy about Ben Affleck Batman. I love Jesse Eisenberg as a villain though. He always plays these awkward genius types and I think he will be a neat version of Lex.

Wonder Woman, neat but I'm excited to see people bitch about her.

I'm looking forward to the movie and eventually Justice League things.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I don't get the hate that folks have against WW or even Aquaman to be honest.

Both can go toe to toe against Supes, unless he is sun-dipped or sun-charged. WW is the better fighter of the two, and Arthur (Aquaman) is not only a better fighter, he is also King of a people that are all similarly powered.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I don't get the hate that folks have against WW or even Aquaman to be honest.

Both can go toe to toe against Supes, unless he is sun-dipped or sun-charged. WW is the better fighter of the two, and Arthur (Aquaman) is not only a better fighter, he is also King of a people that are all similarly powered.

I'm actually looking forward to this. I'm honestly not a superman fan,the last movie was ok. Is it true Jason Momoa is going to play aquaman?

Yes on Jason Momoa. I don't think they could have picked someone more opposite of traditional Aquaman, but I suspect that was the intent, to reboot Aquaman's image.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yea, I am frigging stoked for him to be on screen. I really wish his version of Conan had been more popular

aquaman.jpg?itok=_2zqkER2

Him as Aquaman^^^

I guess the Internet is mad that the trailer basically spoiled the entire movie, and that Doomsday is in it.

Can't people just enjoy movies?

Not on the Internet no.

I personally don't care about this or that universe or comic book stuff as long as the film is good it's fine by me.

Unfortunately they ruined the last superman film with all the cgi and 3D nonsense.

The original Christopher Reeve Sups movie is a classic.

As far as comics go, I never got into DC. I collected Avengers, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man and Iron Man back in the day. Read and loved Watchmen however. Something about the DC characters aside from Batman always seemed more like caricatures than characters to me. Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman et al. That opinion is based on very little actual reading of comics, so I recognize my ignorance on the subject.

This movie intrigues mainly because of Zack Snyder, not so much my love of the characters. My favorite character in the cinematic universes is RDJ's Iron Man by far. The first Iron Man movie is still my all-time favorite super hero movie.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

They are caricatures, that doesn't make the stories bad though. 

The DC Vertigo line in the 90's was amazing. They broke away from the super hero's, and went with crazy other shit, mainly metaphysical.

I collected Xmen (all X titles), Punisher, Batman, Ghost Rider, pretty much every Image and Dark Horse title there was, and then the Vertigo ones mentioned above.

Also a few Valiant titles, like XO man-o-war

Spidey and the Hulk when I was really young then 2000AD and then anything involving Alan Moore.

I was never much of a Superman fan but the 'Red Sun' series where Superman lands in Soviet Russia is worth checking out for the lols.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The original Christopher Reeve Sups movie is a classic.

As far as comics go, I never got into DC. I collected Avengers, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man and Iron Man back in the day. Read and loved Watchmen however. Something about the DC characters aside from Batman always seemed more like caricatures than characters to me. Superman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman et al. That opinion is based on very little actual reading of comics, so I recognize my ignorance on the subject.

This movie intrigues mainly because of Zack Snyder, not so much my love of the characters. My favorite character in the cinematic universes is RDJ's Iron Man by far. The first Iron Man movie is still my all-time favorite super hero movie.

This is me. Most of my comic book knowledge however comes from the moviessential and cartoons as a kid. I loved the x-men cartoon as a kid. I never really read many comics. There was a brief period when I read some marvel comics but mainly because a friend of mine was really into them. I'm actually wanting Carter to get into them so we can enjoy them together. Chip and I have video games and thought it would be nice for us two to enjoy something different.

2000AD?

Did you read Judge Dread?

Yeah, I like the other stuff in 2000AD like rogue trooper but I bought it for Dredd, some brilliant stories and concepts and I love that kind of dark humour

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I only ever really read Dredd. Not really sure why, a lot of the writers and artists dud stuff for Heavy Metal magazine as well, and I typically loved it