Site status and progression

Hello lovely folks of FG!

As we approach the first birthday of FG, Bart and myself have been talking and we're getting ready to boost traffic to the site. Bart is looking in to making the site a bit snappier (that notifications thing drives me nuts) and I'm looking into SEO, backlinks, facebook likes, twitter stuff, etc etc.

I'm not very good at this myself so rather than bang my head against a wall and get nowhere, I'm paying people to do it for us. I will be forking this out of my own pocket, but if anyone wants to chip in towards this campaign, there's a donate button on the top right of the site.

Mods / admins, please note that when I eventually hit the switch, traffic will boost a bit so please keep that in mind. Be extra vigilant for spam in particular.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions or questions, fire away.

Thanks for reading, hit that donate button, and let's blast FG into the stratosphere!

banlol.png

Sounds good to me! More people should know about this place!

Dave i'll give you money the next time i see you! I still can't get my paypal shiz working and i refuse to make another one. So it's cash for you but then that's the Hackney way ;)

I'll ban every mother fucker that steps out of line.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

(I have no idea what any of that means, but I have wanted to use it for a while now, so uh, lulz)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

(I have no idea what any of that means, but I have wanted to use it for a while now, so uh, lulz)

:lol: Try saying that out loud in one breath!

That dudes hardcore, ain't no way my sentences can get that long!

YOU WIN THIS ROUND, I'VE BEEN THWARTED BY SOME STUPID CODE, FML!!

16apg5i.jpg