FIFA 23

J4MES OX4D

I know i'll probably have to get it in the end as the FIFA FG nights have been fantastic and kept going strong for over the last 2 FIFAs now. It just pains me that its £70 whereas i'd be happy to be part with 20-30 so i could put the other bit of money towards other games we may want to pick up in the not too distant future. We demand so much of games these days, seeing more new content as a minimum to buy the game...but EA just shows the other developers the hard ball way to do it. "Buy it, or just don't play with everyone else on a football game". These new editions should come with new game modes and significant updates to existing game modes. Thats what trailers should show off. That trailer does nothing other than a slightly different UI for free kicks. Splendid.

I can't wait to see the new football games breaking through once again over the next 12 months. We may have to be patient with them but I think they'll deserve some of our attention due to the sheer lack of updates these FIFA games get.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb