• 3 weeks later...

New update today with some improvements and three new cars.

It says there's a new track layout for Spa but that's a little disingenuous. They've added the option to race it at night. No layout change at all🙄

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Apparently the changes to the rear wheel drive physics have made the BMW actually drivable on the Nord Circuit Experience.

That is good news! Now my hand is mostly better I’ll be getting back on this and fancied trying to gold the Nord.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Haven't really touched this since @TurboR56Mini inspired me to fire up No Man's Sky recently. Would be good to get some more races in or just chill around a track.

2 hours ago, Shucker said:

Haven't really touched this since @TurboR56Mini inspired me to fire up No Man's Sky recently. Would be good to get some more races in or just chill around a track.

Me neither, more just because there are so many games we're all playing and i'm trying to even myself out over them all. This one just dropped off the last few weeks but still enjoying it.

I've put up an event next week, and will do a few more for May. Hopefully more will pick up the game too and we can get some of us on the track so we can enjoy a few races together.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, phil bottle said:

New update today with some improvements and three new cars.

It says there's a new track layout for Spa but that's a little disingenuous. They've added the option to race it at night. No layout change at all🙄

I missed this update - what were the 3 new cars they added?

23 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I missed this update - what were the 3 new cars they added?

A couple of Subarus and a cute lil' Suzuki Cappuccino

• 1 month later...