Valheim - Game News

RenFengge

I really have to give this a go at some point.  It's one of those games that I'm interested in, but also a little turned off by the survivor aspects of it.  Maybe I'm just weird.  Lol.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

9 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i have seen almost nothing on purpose cause i want to go blind in but it seems they added a ton of stuff for us to see and do and revamp our bases yet again😁 but i don't think we need to restart, we barely touched one or two mistlands islands before this update so we should be fine

unless many people want us to restart then i am fine with it if we can have 10 people for example playing it

Black marble my man, so many things. I'm genuinely excited 😆.

9 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I really have to give this a go at some point.  It's one of those games that I'm interested in, but also a little turned off by the survivor aspects of it.  Maybe I'm just weird.  Lol.  

Is it survival, sure, is it annoying survival? Not at all. Also, since it's an existing server, you can choose to essentially start where we left off for gear and what not or choose to start from beginning. It's so chill and the building mechanics are top notch. 

13 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Is it survival, sure, is it annoying survival? Not at all. Also, since it's an existing server, you can choose to essentially start where we left off for gear and what not or choose to start from beginning. It's so chill and the building mechanics are top notch. 

@Riff Machine as carl said the survival aspect isn't annoying at all, you can choose to not eat anything for hours in the real world and your health will stay at base level, you won't be tired, slow or have any annoying visual/auditory effects

it's a very chill game, it doesn't annoy you constantly except for the occasional raid which we can easily counter in our server with our fortress bases and it has a ton to do, resource gathering, exploring, dungeon raiding and mine and carl's favourite building, it's a blast in this game

37 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

The only big issue with this game was the lag, particularly when more than a few people are on. Have they sorted that out yet?

Ages ago