Grand Theft Auto V - First Person

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Phil. The modding scene is going to be mental for this game! I've already done the story of the 360 and had a gander at the MP which didn't hold my interest but I'm certainly going to pick this up again. 

GTA 6 will probably VR-compatible for sheer 'authenticity' probably :lol:

Holy shit never thought I'd see a counter steering post on this forum!!

[emoji6]

Too bad no one at Rock Star Games understands counter-steering.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I may get this Tuesday to try out the game in first person as it does look as if it'll add a new dimension to the experience although I prefer GTA in 3rd person. Certainly will be getting it on PC next year but I'm really tempted to try it on the PS4 beforehand. Still couldn't care less about the MP but just hope there are plenty of new additions and improvements to the main game. 

Picked this up yesterday and unless you are fully committed to the MP portion or have a desire to do the story again; it's best worth skipping and looking forward. It's still an amazing game and the step-up in visuals is staggering but this doesn't really make the game an essential purchase. The first person mode does offer the game in a new perspective but driving in this view is incredibly difficult and frustrating. The other minor additions are just more cars, music and improved detail along with greater draw distances but everything else on the whole is the same as expected. It really does look phenomenal but for many people; I think GTA V is a game from a past era that probably isn't worth experiencing again just for the sake of a few enhancements regardless of how impressive and people will be focusing on other new games. The fact that it costs even more than the original did at launch is another issue although the price I would deem justified as the game originally was exceptional value for money but it's probably not worth paying a greater premium for now.  

If you ever get a craving for GTA in the future and can pick this up cheap; it's definitely worth a revisit though.

Picked this up yesterday and unless you are fully committed to the MP portion or have a desire to do the story again; it's best worth skipping and looking forward. It's still an amazing game and the step-up in visuals is staggering but this doesn't really make the game an essential purchase. The first person mode does offer the game in a new perspective but driving in this view is incredibly difficult and frustrating. The other minor additions are just more cars, music and improved detail along with greater draw distances but everything else on the whole is the same as expected. It really does look phenomenal but for many people; I think GTA V is a game from a past era that probably isn't worth experiencing again just for the sake of a few enhancements regardless of how impressive and people will be focusing on other new games. The fact that it costs even more than the original did at launch is another issue although the price I would deem justified as the game originally was exceptional value for money but it's probably not worth paying a greater premium for now.  

If you ever get a craving for GTA in the future and can pick this up cheap; it's definitely worth a revisit though.

James, unfortunately on this one I have the proverbial hype cock poking every orifice. I played the fuck out of it on Xbox360 but sold my copy the moment I heard of of a PC version.  :lol:

I just worry that they have a very poor history with PC versions of the game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

James, unfortunately on this one I have the proverbial hype cock poking every orifice. I played the fuck out of it on Xbox360 but sold my copy the moment I heard of of a PC version.  :lol:

I just worry that they have a very poor history with PC versions of the game.

:lol: I'm certainly getting this on the PC also for the modding scene but anyone considering thinking about GTA V for the current gen should really consider their feelings for the game carefully before taking the full price plunge. It's still amazing but it may not have the same impact it once did on people.

Fingers crossed R* do a good port with plenty of modding opportunities though. The release date being pinned back might not be a bad sign though..

This is the only game I've played religously for the past year and I still love it. The 1st person view is a great addition. In the past months, I've taken to driving around the map in 1st person and with the map and HUD turned off and I love it. It's not the same as the current gen version of it but it's still brilliant.

Roll on PS4. Soon........

8mSoOel.png