Merry Christmas FG - Whats Your Festive Family Plans?

GazzaGarratt

Merry Christmas FG. I really do hope you all have a magical one this year.

A little different this year with Hayley losing her mum late Tuesday, but we're still gonna give it a bloody good go to have some fun just as a family of 4 rather than be around all of Hayleys family as usual.

A few days at home, maybe some family coming round 2moro but other than that just play and set up all the kids nice things they got from Santa.

Have a wonderful Christmas all, you all definitely deserve it ❤

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Really sorry to hear about her passing @GazzaGarratt, I hope you and your family was able to have a good day.

I took my girls round to my sister's on Christmas Eve, we have a family gathering that day.  So I mainly went for the girls to see the family we don't usually see.  I'm never fussed about going but if I don't want to go, I get blamed... I was really happy my youngest was getting tired which gave us an excuse to leave, just before they started playing games, which I don't care about doing but would be moaned at had I not joined in.

I did have a fire tablet lined up for my eldest's birthday at the end of January, but I caved and decided to let her open it for Christmas.  She doesn't get anything big from us and it makes me feel bad that I can't get her nice things.

Christmas Day has just been spent at home, which hasn't gone without issues throughout.  The girls seemed really happy though, which is all that matters to me.

Next few days I'll just divide time between chess, gaming and the girls, possibly a bit of reading if I feel up to it.

Merry Christmas FG.