FaZe Pamaj Perfectionist

IRaMPaGe

I'd like to know how he manages to go from shot to shot so quickly. The snipers are kind of slow. Looked like some of those were markman's rifle which are quicker but I  know I can't get shots off that fast in the firing range. Would love to know how he does it. I got 3 snipers to gold in on shipment and there is not way I am able to shoot that quickly. Even the SPX-80 which is semi-automatic 

6 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I'd like to know how he manages to go from shot to shot so quickly. The snipers are kind of slow. Looked like some of those were markman's rifle which are quicker but I  know I can't get shots off that fast in the firing range. Would love to know how he does it. I got 3 snipers to gold in on shipment and there is not way I am able to shoot that quickly. Even the SPX-80 which is semi-automatic 

Yeah some guys are insanely fast, definitely some Marksman Rifles in there. 

Very high or max sensitivity, he has been doing it for a long time. 

Using Lasers for faster ads etc. I noticed in the gun image ingame that the stocks are chopped off. 

He probably uses the shortest barrel. 

All this helps ADS, Sprint to fire and movement. 

There is a bolt attachment that helps rechambering speed, I bet any money he is using that. 

And just being very accurate and good at the game. 

Helluva entertaining to watch. 

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Bot lobby + Aim Assist + Modded Controller = EZ🤣

He must be one of the only OG Faze Clan members left who actually still play COD rather than making dogshit vlogs or scamming their subscriber base with fake crypto investments. 

FaZe_Jev still is the Goat. Uploads practically every day, grinds mastery camos and is just a nice person. 

He doesn't snipe that much anymore tho. 

Just now, IRaMPaGe said:

FaZe_Jev still is the Goat. Uploads practically every day, grinds mastery camos and is just a nice person. 

He doesn't snipe that much anymore tho. 

I've seen a few of his videos and he seems like a decent guy who produces honest content. Probably doesn't even have much association with the brand now especially after its listing and their focus on eSports and scams. 

3 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I've seen a few of his videos and he seems like a decent guy who produces honest content. Probably doesn't even have much association with the brand now especially after its listing and their focus on eSports and scams. 

He does produce honest content and easy to watch and listen to. 

His ragetages are well known. 

He edits all his own videos and does his own thing. 

He has mentioned before, him and Pamaj and Dirty 2 OG FaZe play a bit of Warzone once in a blue moon. 

16 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

You should watch some of his older stuff. He’s lost a little in his older age 🤣. He has always been amazing at sniping. I watched a video years ago where it was a hand cam and the other was his screen. Watching how he uses a controller is crazy 

16 hours ago, Diddums said:

Textbook sniper tho innit, losing the vast majority of his games and costing his team  wins for the sweet sweet clout. 

Yes sadly that's true, been the same since Cod4/The OG MW2. 

The W/L means nowt to these lads. 

They don't know what graft is and defending a flag unfortunately. 🙂