Crisis Core FFVII Reunion

Luseth

So they have re-released yet another Final Fantasy game and I picked it up as I tend to do, I did not give origins any time really but imagine I will try it again at some point.

This one however was originally a PSP title, they have done a fairly decent job though of giving it a new life with the visuals being uprezzed and in some instances redone and the combat has been improved.

It play's quite well, I suspect the only downside might be that it is a short game compared to a typical Final Fantasy release but it provides some of the villains back story to the FFVII games which is good to delve into.

Has anyone else picked this up?

Luseth.png

On 12/19/2022 at 8:05 AM, Luseth said:

Has anyone else picked this up?

Not yet but part of me believes I will. I have Crisis Core for the PSP which is a fantastic game on that device. If its been enhanced then it feels like its worth a go...although I'd rather get a physical version if they do create them at some point in the future as I assume its digital only for now?

You completed already too @Luseth ??!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

i really loved crisis core on the psp, it's also the only final fantasy game that i have finished, sometime i will play another to completion, but the story, the sacrifice in the end, sephiroth, everything was really awesome

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not yet but part of me believes I will. I have Crisis Core for the PSP which is a fantastic game on that device. If its been enhanced then it feels like its worth a go...although I'd rather get a physical version if they do create them at some point in the future as I assume its digital only for now?

You completed already too @Luseth ??!

It is a physical release and i have 2 chapters to go. I am aiming for the plat trophy so doing every little bit i can

I was a little disappointed that the clip where Sephiroth is standing in flames hasnt had much done to it.

But overall they have done a good job with it 🙂

Luseth.png

I was interested in this until I found out it's a straight up graphical upgrade.  I played the hell out of it on PSP way back, so unless it becomes a freebie, I'm gonna skip this one.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*