Season 1 Reloaded

IRaMPaGe

8 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

First time I've bought a battle pass on a CoD game. The season has been pretty decent tbh. Some blueprints are quite nice to use and Shoot House revamped map plays really well. DMZ being released in this season with a potential 'Raid' to do too is a great addition to the game. Overall, I can't fault it much at all.

This is actually my first cod battle pass too but thats because its the first cod i've owned with a battle pass, I played consistently from cod4 but stopped playing at ghosts at least if you play consistently and complete the battle pass you don't have to "buy" (at least not with real money) any more battle passes because of earning the CP back. 

2 hours ago, Tove said:

This is actually my first cod battle pass too but thats because its the first cod i've owned with a battle pass, I played consistently from cod4 but stopped playing at ghosts at least if you play consistently and complete the battle pass you don't have to "buy" (at least not with real money) any more battle passes because of earning the CP back. 

My first battle pass too. Figured for 8 quid and as you say you earn enough to buy the next one it's ok, definitely wouldn't have bothered of it wasn't the case.

4 hours ago, Tove said:

Ahhhh a man of culture I see. Ghosts was that horrible it made you stop playing Cod as well? 

I have stated this hatred many times on this forum. 

Loved Cod for years then Ghosts came and I stopped playing for 9 years. Then came back. 

Ghosts had me tapping out by Christmas. 😂

51 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Ahhhh a man of culture I see. Ghosts was that horrible it made you stop playing Cod as well? 

Loved Cod for years then Ghosts came and I stopped playing for 9 years. Then came back. 

Ghost was a disaster. I think I got to level 21 and stopped. The only one which was worse for me was vanguard. Didn't even buy that one. WW2 I think it was called was meh? That mode where you rush and didn't have streaks was kind of fun. 

This one was a nice come back. You don't lose you CPg

19 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I played ghosts till bf4 came out then never looked back. Tbh ghosts had some good ideas, the perk system etc was better than we have now and I didn't mind the little briefcase mission things in MP however just like now tho the maps sucked.

If battlefield wouldn't have shit a brick and had brought out a decent game I wouldnt have probably touched mw11

On 12/29/2022 at 8:29 PM, IRaMPaGe said:

Honestly I don't really remember much about ghosts so couldn't have enjoyed it that much, I for sure played the heck out of MW, WaW, MW2, BO, MW2 and BO2 and it seems i'm playing the heck out of this new one too at 176 hours logged according to steam