Burnley Teacher Loses License

IRaMPaGe

Is Burnley really that rough? 🙁

Horrible story of a teacher seen drinking red wine out of a greggs paper coffee cup. 

The worst bit apart from being intoxicated infront of children, it's a school for abuse victims. Very sad. 😔

0_GettyImages-483166086.jpg
WWW.LANCS.LIVE

Michaela Hall, 42, has been banned from teaching indefinitely after bringing the profession...

The tragic thing is, that is by far not the worst thing a teacher has done especially these days - some of the degenerates on TikTok that swerve the curriculum and teach their own warped nonsense don't get reprimanded like this. School was great in my day - you turn up, get taught by a professional the correct curriculum and then you went home at 3 o'clock🤣

22 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The tragic thing is, that is by far not the worst thing a teacher has done especially these days - some of the degenerates on TikTok that swerve the curriculum and teach their own warped nonsense don't get reprimanded like this. School was great in my day - you turn up, get taught by a professional the correct curriculum and then you went home at 3 o'clock🤣

You must have gone to school in the rose tinted land of narnia or something as my teachers were all nutters, and that includes the nuns 😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The standards were pretty high in Quebec when I went. I don't think I would have succeeded as well as I did if not for them. 

The kids in the extended family all went to different schools, the latest to graduate was about 5 years ago. We have 2 accountants, 1 doctor, 1 biochemist, 1 dentist, 2 pharmacists, 1 architect, 1 engineer. So they must have been doing a reasonable job of it