Thieves Stealing MW2 2XP Codes

IRaMPaGe

Just an American problem, but people are stealing promotional codes from beef jerky and other various products. 

They are displaying the codes on a peel strip on the outside of the packaging and kids are ripping them off, using them and trying to re sell them online. 😂

Modern-Warfare-2-KD-ratio-and-Combat-Rec
WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

A Modern Warfare 2 promotional campaign that gives a double XP code to US players in exchange...

9 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I also can't believe people are willing to pay money just to rank up to level 55🤣It's so routine to reach max rank and there's not many benefits. 

Still, such a silly oversight not to secure a code.

That's what I was thinking, it's literally pre season. Makes no difference. Even when the seasons launch it still doesn't really do a lot. 😐

Look, I get the odd one or two as you buy the stuff that you may already eat/drink, but ransacking every single one is just non-sensical. Especially when you've payed $70 for a game, you would expect to get your money's worth out of it, not just skip part of the enjoyment of playing it.

Its just another example of today's culture though. No one has the time to wait to see how things are developed and grow over time. Instant success needed all the time. They will stop playing the game in 2 weeks as they'll be bored.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb