Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

Finally got one PLATINUM! Woohoo! And then on comes another one too!

ISO Hemlock and Kastov 762 ARs are both done. I'm pretty happy with that given we always go out to win the match on objective based modes, so some games I have to switch to something more usable to get us over the line.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I've not used it outside Shipment, it seems good. 

Fast rate of fire (not fennec levels). Seems to drop people pretty quick from my experience. 

Cool, I'm 1 token away from unlocking it.

M4 is Platinum!! Woohoo!!

Not sure how many I have now but its not many, probaly 4 or 5. Need to find another AR thats decent to use and I can get a few as I play. Any suggestions?

59 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not sure how many I have now but its not many, probably 4 or 5. Need to find another AR that's decent to use and I can get a few as I play. Any suggestions?

I think this is why I haven't jumped on the Platinum band wagon — I just don't get enjoyment using guns that aren't well balanced/easy to use.

My mindset has fully moved to using the select guns I like, and trying to win playing the objective and not worrying about getting kills or even having a positive K/D.

With that being said... I would be very surprised if I haven't Platinum'ed the Hemlock ISO by now. I always use it with the Heat Vision Scope. 

5 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not sure how many I have now but its not many, probaly 4 or 5. Need to find another AR thats decent to use and I can get a few as I play. Any suggestions?

Let me know what you have done and what's left to do for AR's Platinum. 

Most AR's compete well at range with the right attachments. 

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

My plan is to get 51 guns gold then go for Orion from there !  22 gold to date. At least i think thats how it all works !

Good progress Bob. 

It goes 51 gold guns, 51 Platinum guns (25 longshots). Destroy airstreaks with launcher, Double kills for melee. 

Then 51 Polyatomic guns ( 25 headshots) double kills for launcher and 25 Kills from behind melee. 

Then you get Orion automatically after doing Polyatomic. 

Shotguns and Pistols are only 20 longshots. Some of the Snipers 20 longshots, a couple of them 25.

I say this because I've done it all already. 🙂

Good work Bob @Baabcat, Kenny @IRaMPaGe and Matt @crippled_viper!

I'm sitting on 4 Platinums so far. Probably should focus on them more but just love getting a winstreak going more! Another FG night of no losses last night. I'm focusing on Lachman 556 now to see how that Plat goes, but also trying to get a few Battle Rifles Golded as I didn't focus on them all that much other than the FTAC.

On 7/9/2023 at 10:16 AM, crippled_viper said:

Currently sitting at 34 Platinum guns of 51 to unlock the next camo challenge.

Update: 37 of 51 Platinum guns done. I haven't even dabbled with the SMG's, pistols, or shotguns yet. Which I'm sure if I started them I'm sure to quickly get them done. Cheers!

1 hour ago, crippled_viper said:

I'm not sure about easiest. But I felt like everything so far has been pretty easy. I loved the sniper's and marksman rifles.

Most smg's are pretty good, apart from the MX9. Fennec, BAS P, Hurricane, ISO 45..