Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Impressive stuff Chris, probably a good idea to give the rest of us a chance to catch up. 

Only kidding, but seriously good effort. All those longshots are draining and tiresome, especially all at once after each other. 

Makes me jealous knowing you have them all out the way. 

They aren't that bad, but those SMG longshots for a certain couple of guns are going to be tough. 

I reckon the Fennec, MX9 and maybe the P90 will be horrible. 

With the Fennec use the one that comes in the season pass. It’s a burst fire. Definitely helps with the long shots. 

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I don't really find longshots hard, just very boring. 

You have to camp sightlines with the range and hope for a good map. 

I can get 5-10 a match easily. 10-20 on a good game. 

Doesn't take much time to knock them out, like I say just boring. 

This was my problem. They weren’t hard just not how I like to play. 

I wanted to see how long it would take to complete get the headshots done. Took two and a half games with the MP7 and three games with the Lockwood to get the 25 done. Plus I got the Jokr and the RPG double kills done. Of course all on Shipment. I’ll have to wait for it again to work on the other two since they brought back Shoot House today 

3 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I think you can use DMZ (or Warzone) for some of those. It's probably easier than MP as you can just focus on the AI or a few other players at a time

Camo challenges don't count against the AI in DMZ, check out my fully levelled RPK which only has 1 kill against the first challenge!

rpk.PNG.dbc90db42687f99b113583599ba87ef8.PNGrpk2.PNG.fe137ae90eeb565e799e30154bb8d51e.PNG

13 minutes ago, Tove said:

Camo challenges don't count against the AI in DMZ, check out my fully levelled RPK which only has 1 kill against the first challenge!

rpk.PNG.dbc90db42687f99b113583599ba87ef8.PNGrpk2.PNG.fe137ae90eeb565e799e30154bb8d51e.PNG

That's surprising. That would mean you can't get camos unless you have the paid version. 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

With the Fennec use the one that comes in the season pass. It’s a burst fire. Definitely helps with the long shots. 

I have heard about a 2 round burst Fennec, sounds a lot more accurate than the usual 100,00000 rpm. 😂

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

This was my problem. They weren’t hard just not how I like to play. 

I wanted to see how long it would take to complete get the headshots done. Took two and a half games with the MP7 and three games with the Lockwood to get the 25 done. Plus I got the Jokr and the RPG double kills done. Of course all on Shipment. I’ll have to wait for it again to work on the other two since they brought back Shoot House today 

Yeah I mean headshots are just much easier in the normal playstyles. 

Even if you don't purposely aim for the head, you will get them over time playing more normally. 

Hmmmm no Shipment kinda makes me sad, was kinda hoping to do another 2 pistols and jump into tier 1 Shipment for the longshots and platinums.

Saying that if their is a tier 1 Shoothouse I can grind through some platinums. 

I have the Battle Rifles, SMGs and LMGs all gold and ready to start on platinums.

Also it's not impossible to pick up some other camo challenges in Shoothouse. 

Got the RPK and TAQ-V Gold tonight so not many LMGs to go. Nearly got Minibak (Closer Blueprint) although the Point Blank kills are killing me. Even on shipment can't seem to get up close enough. You've literally got have their face as your pixels on the screen and nothing else.

Forum Signature Test.png

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Got the RPK and TAQ-V Gold tonight so not many LMGs to go. Nearly got Minibak (Closer Blueprint) although the Point Blank kills are killing me. Even on shipment can't seem to get up close enough. You've literally got have their face as your pixels on the screen and nothing else.

Shoot House. Upstairs. Close door. Lay prone at door. Kill when they open. Rinse and repeat. Should get five or six a game. 

Just now, TigerBurge said:

Shoot House. Upstairs. Close door. Lay prone at door. Kill when they open. Rinse and repeat. Should get five or six a game. 

Mate, i'm so used to running around like an absolute madman to get the control point or hardpoint or tags, my mind just forgets where to go. Cheers, I will ask for one game everyone else can PTFO for me so we can win aswell 😅

Forum Signature Test.png

20 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Mate, i'm so used to running around like an absolute madman to get the control point or hardpoint or tags, my mind just forgets where to go. Cheers, I will ask for one game everyone else can PTFO for me so we can win aswell 😅

Well you said you were struggling. Play TDM. That’s what I did so you’re not hurting the team 

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Then try the shield + gun, double time, fast hands, dead silence. Run after them.

A lot of people when the see the shield the try to run away, switch to gun and kill them. Might even work if you soften them up with the shield first although I haven't tried that

Minibak is gold. Dont know if its the connection I had but damn what a peashooter! People are just running through the bullets.

Probably the shit connection, from my 3000+ kills in total, I have over 1000 assists.

4 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Minibak is gold. Dont know if its the connection I had but damn what a peashooter! People are just running through the bullets.

Probably the shit connection, from my 3000+ kills in total, I have over 1000 assists.

I enjoyed the Minibak, that large mag is great. 

Connection is a gamechanger, even the top tier guns will feel shit with lag. 

The worse guns will feel even worse. 

I still think the Minibak is a good medium gun. Not crazy, but lot's of fun. 

2 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

I enjoyed the Minibak, that large mag is great. 

Connection is a gamechanger, even the top tier guns will feel shit with lag. 

The worse guns will feel even worse. 

I still think the Minibak is a good medium gun. Not crazy, but lot's of fun. 

Guess its weaker because of the large mag compared to others but too often people can turn on me and kill me even when I have jump on them. 

All 4 Battle Rifles are Platinum, also the Chimera DLC AR is as well. 

Still barely past the halfway mark on the Platinums, which is ridiculous considering I've done multiple weapon categories. 

The Longshots are really that boring, makes me sleepy and sad just thinking about them. 

Still have most of the Snipers to level up and get gold as well. 

I've been focusing on Golds for LMGs so I can at least have a crack at one Platinum Camo soon. I think I've just got the RAPP-H to do on the Gold challenges and then the Sakin needs silencer kills before the Gold challenge. Getting closer to the stage where I need to have some ready made loadouts for specific gamemodes now though as when you get stuck in a rut mid-game its good to switch to something you know will work well for you to get you back in the game.

Forum Signature Test.png

12 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

That's me finished all 6 LMGs to Platinum. 

I've just got mine all to Gold! 🤣 Great work Kenny, hopefully some longshots can be made on normal MP with LMGs as I think you said the range wasn't as far for these as it was for ARs?

Forum Signature Test.png