Manor Lords

J4MES OX4D

This looks a brilliant medieval strategy game with a focus on city building, battles, economy management and society simulation. Demo has just gone live for a short time if you want to check it out

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1664806410
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Manor Lords is a medieval strategy game featuring in-depth city building, large-scale tactical battles, and complex economic and social simulations. Rule your lands as a medieval lord -- the seasons pass...

26 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Just tried it briefly and the attention to detail is really impressive. Insane zoom levels

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Interface needs some work and will take some getting used to but this game has a lot of promise. 

Looks fantastic, it sounds awesome. 

i have been following this game's developments for more than a year and the dev has done some seriously impressive work and his attention to detail is awesome, another good thing is that the dev has listened and implemented some very good suggestions without going full star citizen and promising the stars, i really look forward to the whole thing

Added to Steam Wishlist. Detail looks incredible and I like the chillness of it but can scale up to an intense game if you want it to be that.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Just seen the game is releasing but it'll be in early access. Developers only added this amendment to the store page a few days ago which is an exceptional and somewhat inexcusable oversight because it's a tad misleading. Looks like I'll put it on ice for a while but I'm sure it will still release in a very decent state.