Nvidia 4090/4000 Range

J4MES OX4D

Seems like only 5 minutes since I made a thread about the 3000 range but that was going back a couple of years. Now the 4000 one is all but confirmed with some leaks with the 4090 expected to release as soon as next month with the 4080 and 4070ti to follow in November and December respectively. So much for the chip shortage eh....

ZOTAC-4090-AMP-AIRO-768x578.jpg

ZOTAC-RTX-4090-2-768x576.jpg

yeah it seems nvidia lives in fantasy land asking people to pay these prices and that's without taxes etc, then you lock the new version of dlss behind the 4000 series and you also require a 850w minimum psu for the 4090

well it was nice gaming with you my friends cause with these prices on everything the only hobby i can afford is breathing

It’s ludicrous to think 2 GPU generations ago I built a whole PC with a 2080 for less than these cost.

Logically I can somewhat understand the price increases, there’s no getting away from the raw manufacturing costs have gone up 20%-30%.  But the thought of spending that much 🤯

It’s a shame as I was considering a 40 series up grade but looks like I’ll be keeping my current card for a bit longer.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png