'Price is coming'

J4MES OX4D

As pointless as a plaster on an amputation, still got that idiot tmartn excited!

"Hey guys Tmartn here and I'm SUPER excited!"

no doubt this won't be free.

cod season pass = maps only

BF premium = maps, camos, weapons, dog tags and xp bonuses

Nice to see who really loves their fans

As pointless as a plaster on an amputation, still got that idiot tmartn excited!

Hey, he's gotta get payed somehow. x)

"Hey guys Tmartn here and I'm SUPER excited!"

no doubt this won't be free.

cod season pass = maps only

BF premium = maps, camos, weapons, dog tags and xp bonuses

Nice to see who really loves their fans

BF= unplayable for almost a year. ;)

DM9ON.png

A tenner says Tmartn has a boner 24 hours a day :lol:

Anyway; here is more info on the super exciting and incredible DLC http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/02/13/activision-officially-announces-new-micro-items-coming-to-ghosts-on-feb-18th-on-xbox/

Wonder if this news has made our very own UK Ali-A jizz in his undies?

mines is playable and it's only been out a couple of months

That was a joke, Shepard. x)

A tenner says Tmartn has a boner 24 hours a day :lol:

Anyway; here is more info on the super exciting and incredible DLC http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/02/13/activision-officially-announces-new-micro-items-coming-to-ghosts-on-feb-18th-on-xbox/

Wonder if this news has made our very own UK Ali-A jizz in his undies?

I can't really call them out on useless packs, I bought like 2 of them for BO2... xD

The PAP pack (because, c'mon, it looks badass) and the extra slots pack (for extra emblem space).

Then you get player appreciation month, ghosts is, still unplayable ;)

That'd be very nice and all if it was for no reason, but c'mon. For a highly anticipated Triple-A title like BF4 to have launch day snafu of that scale is unacceptable. They knew they were gonna have a ginormous amount of players logging on and their inadequate servers couldn't handle the strain. Blame EA for their infamous time constraints, 'spose.

Not knocking battlefield or anything, just bad business practices.

If people just forgive companies for shipping out an unfinished game at full price, then they're basically gonna give them the go-ahead to do it again.

DM9ON.png

Hey datte I never said it was for no reason, I'm aware the game was broken for some, my point was it was like with gtav they gave the community something as an acknowledgement.

I may be wrong but the community slating it got you would hope would stop it happening again....yeah right.

Hey datte I never said it was for no reason, I'm aware the game was broken for some, my point was it was like with gtav they gave the community something as an acknowledgement.

I may be wrong but the community slating it got you would hope would stop it happening again....yeah right.

Same difference! No worries! S'all good! :)

DM9ON.png

I don't like how CoD is the cool thing to hate right now.

Like BF better? Cool beans.

Think CoD is the same thing over and over again? Hey, if it ain't broke.

But both games have their merits and serious issues, just like everyone has their preference.

I, myself, still enjoy me some CoD.

Not Ghosts, particularly, but it's consistent and fun on the whole most of the time.

I don't need super-pretty graphics, I don't care for realism...just a playable game.

Just my humble opinion, of course.

/besides, if you compare a 3ARC CoD to BF4, the playing field is slot more level

//f*CK IW. x)

DM9ON.png

I just got BF4 about a week ago. It's a steep learning curve and I haven't bothered to play it that much but I just realized I'm glad so I didn't fall for CoD again.

F*ck Activision.

Yeah, Ghosts is SSDD.

I'm just waiting for BO 3, really. x)

Maybe Sledgehammer Games can be as good as 3arc?

Considering they had a hand in Mw 3...I doubt it. X)

DM9ON.png

I don't like how CoD is the cool thing to hate right now.

Right now? Mate I dunno if you live under a rock or summat, but CoD has been a hater's paradise for years. As has Battlefield. And Xbox. And Playstation. And whatever the dumb "cool kids" want to hate.

I'm so glad I've outgrown that shit. Looking at life and making up your opinions rather than following the cool cats is so much better. It lets us look down at them and tut rather satisfyingly too.

banlol.png

Right now? Mate I dunno if you live under a rock or summat, but CoD has been a hater's paradise for years. As has Battlefield. And Xbox. And Playstation. And whatever the dumb "cool kids" want to hate.

I'm so glad I've outgrown that shit. Looking at life and making up your opinions rather than following the cool cats is so much better. It lets us look down at them and tut rather satisfyingly too.

Thank you for providing a perfect example of what I'm speaking about, Diddums. xD

You cant dropkick a cat without running into people who look down on CoD players because they think that, somehow, Plato g BF makes them better than them. I know you're probably joking on the last bit, but some people actually do feel like that, and its pretty crazy.

/cool cats are already on the BF boat, Dids. What now? xD

DM9ON.png

Same with me really. I don't know whether I've just outgrown the franchise or if COD has become really dumbed-down and being aimed at a younger audience but I am just not pumped like I used to be not so long ago. 

COD has been a marmite series for years but with Ghosts; I feel the hate for most aspects of the game completely justified this time around.

I remember when it used to be a serious shooter with a decent community but now it feels really cheap and cheesy and all these microtransactions and piss-poor small DLC packets leave no appeal to even the casual gamers.