'Price is coming'

J4MES OX4D

Why do you guys waste your time and energy hating on a game you don't even play?

The way I see it is I have paid for it so I have the right to complain ;)

I have the game on PC and it is of an absolute diabolical quality which did not reflect their promises or what is expected of the most lucrative franchise in media history. I expect much better from a technical standpoint and in general game quality. I'd rather see them investing in improving the game with many lingering issues still unfixed rather than fishing for more dimes on cheap tat. I love Call of Duty and I am disappointed that I haven't been able to embrace Ghosts but they are big boys and I'm sure they can take a bit of criticism :)

James has it right. I paid for ghosts, I've paid for every other CoD. They robbed us of our money.

I don't waste time nor energy hating the game, it comes naturally.

Just like sprouts, fuck sprouts. I've always hated them but never thought to myself "darn, why am I wasting my time and energy hating these green balls of cunt?"

Then again, I haven't paid €65 for a piece of shit bag of sprouts that look/feel/taste NOTHING like they promised us it would.

You know why we don't even play it? Because we've played it.

8mSoOel.png

I do man. I don't talk about CoD anymore. Battlefield either. I despise most FPS shooters now so I only talk about GTA. I still love that game with all my heart. The connections are bad right now though. Just trying to get back into discussions on here. I've disappeared a bit as of late. Which I think you'll understand ;)

8mSoOel.png

Cats? Ducks? Price? What the hell is next, a Princess pack? What a joke. Just as I have not bought the wolf download, these will not be bought either. It does look like they're catering to the pre-pubescent population. James might be right. They will not get my money for this bullshit. They should be concentrating on better maps and getting the community that they have lost recently.  

People still play this shit ? XD Now with next gen I think the COD people need to up their game. literally . I hope they change it up for the next instalment or they are doomed

People still play this shit ? XD Now with next gen I think the COD people need to up their game. literally . I hope they change it up for the next instalment or they are doomed

We'll probably have to wait until 3ARC'sinstallment 1 year from now.

Unless, of course, you trust Sledgehammer.

Cats? Ducks? Price? What the hell is next, a Princess pack?

Ponies?

begging-o.gif

DM9ON.png