ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Diddums

I saw about 30 mins of the first one and turned it to something else, just not my style of what I consider humor. I just simply don't get into what the younger people these days consider funny, it's just too in your face obvious slap-stick type of humor which takes all the thought and wit out of what humor should be IMO. Johna Hill, Will ferrell, Ben Stiller, Zach Galifianakis, Steve Carell ...I just don't think any of them that people say are so funny these days are actually funny in the least bit. But that's just me, everyone enjoys different things. I agree that Jonah Hill is talentless though. The only thing I think he was decent in was Money Ball.

I'm sure I will sound old but Comedic actors like John Candy, Bill Murry, Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor, Tom Hanks, Chevy Chase...those were talented funny actors. Actors now a days just try too rely to much on blatant toilet humor which you can see coming a mile away.

Sorry Dave, not tryin to be a dick because I know how much you loved the first one, just not my taste is all ;)

I think he's putting the weight back on again isn't he? Because I saw a pic of him about a month ago and he looked like he had put back on at least 40lbs or more.

Yeh, he said it was because people thought "fat is funny". 

'Tis the archetype, I suppose.

DM9ON.png