Overwatch 2 - Bastion and Sombra Reworks

GazzaGarratt

At the recent Overwatch League weekend, they released 2 big reworks for existing Heroes.

Bastion's Rework

Move while in sentry form 💣 New ultimate: Artillery Strike 💥 New ability: Tactical Grenade 🧢 Cap-tivating new look

Sombra's Rework

👀 Reveal hacked targets through walls 👩‍💻 Hack no longer removes stealth Hack cooldown reduced 💥 Deal more damage to hacked targets

I can good Sombra players being really annoying now as they hack you at every opportunity😅 Good to see a few reworks. Bastion without a heal is likely to make some difference I think if the team hasn't got a good Mercy. I'd expect more reworks for existing heroes if we're still about 6 months out from seeing the game.

Any OW players thinking these are decent changes? @LordBaguette  @Stretch616 ?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Sombra is gonna be nuts just the dmg boost to hacked targets is enough for me as a reinhardt main to shiver on my armour

as well as stealth hacking

bastion is bastion that can move but is ult is cool maybe he might be balanced

On 10/11/2021 at 9:40 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

At the recent Overwatch League weekend, they released 2 big reworks for existing Heroes.

Bastion's Rework

Move while in sentry form 💣 New ultimate: Artillery Strike 💥 New ability: Tactical Grenade 🧢 Cap-tivating new look

Sombra's Rework

👀 Reveal hacked targets through walls 👩‍💻 Hack no longer removes stealth Hack cooldown reduced 💥 Deal more damage to hacked targets

I can good Sombra players being really annoying now as they hack you at every opportunity😅 Good to see a few reworks. Bastion without a heal is likely to make some difference I think if the team hasn't got a good Mercy. I'd expect more reworks for existing heroes if we're still about 6 months out from seeing the game.

Any OW players thinking these are decent changes? @LordBaguette  @Stretch616 ?

Kinda hard to look at any of their stuff at the moment and like the look of it, considering what is doing on at the company. I feel a lot of employees will be very jaded and not doing as good works as they could

cba