DayZ Meet up?

phil bottle

Might need a load of beer for this.

It's been a long, long time since I've been excited to play a game, I think this is exactly what I need to reignite that flame.

Chernarus beware, we're a comin! And we're drunk :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

My dad'll be getting back from Singapore some time after 9 so I'll probably be going offline then. I'm heading on fairly soonish today though.

EDIT: Also, if I'm able to locate some rounds for my Mosin I'll be able to give someone a pristine sawn-off with 10 shells.

My dad'll be getting back from Singapore some time after 9 so I'll probably be going offline then. I'm heading on fairly soonish today though.

EDIT: Also, if I'm able to locate some rounds for my Mosin I'll be able to give someone a pristine sawn-off with 10 shells.

I'm ok for gear, what server do you play on? When I went on a little while ago it wouldn't show you in my friends list for some reason..

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I'm ok for gear, what server do you play on? When I went on a little while ago it wouldn't show you in my friends list for some reason..

I usually just choose what server has the lowest ping whilst staying in day time  :lol: And I might not have actually been in game. I often keep a game running in the background whilst I'm not playing.

Wow, you must be starving!

//T'was great playing with you lot again. I'll be honest and say I had no idea where I was most of the time, but thanks to you lot I'm now pretty well decked out and even combat ready, should it come to that.

I hope Dean expands on the game a bit more. We really need the ability to build a base, even if it's just tents. Vehicles would be great, as would hunting, but a base gets priority for me. I love the spray cans everywhere. It's be awesome if you could actually tag stuff so others know you were there, although this would probably add quite a bit of strain to the server/client comms. 

Still gotta say that Dean and Co have done an excellent job on this. It's not perfect, but it certainly blows any other alpha I've ever played right out the water. 

banlol.png