Current site status and donations

Diddums

I've just had my first payout from Adsense, a shade over £60 which has taken almost 4 months to accumulate.

This covers the cost of the site for the next few months, so donations at this point are simply going in to the pot for game giveaways, competitions or a rainy day.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, thanks for making this place as awesome as it is!

banlol.png

I've just had my first payout from Adsense, a shade over £60 which has taken almost 4 months to accumulate.

This covers the cost of the site for the next few months, so donations at this point are simply going in to the pot for game giveaways, competitions or a rainy day.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, thanks for making this place as awesome as it is!

Stop with the giveaways and what not until you have at least banked an additional 3 months of server up time over what you have currently.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sound sense from Sennex, Dave!

Not a criticism but why not keep the giveaways for Christmas and the site anniversary (sorry but I can't remember when that is!). As we discussed in another thread traffic here is slow at the moment and we're a relatively small group so you could do with a sizeable (in context) buffer

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork