Upcoming PS4 Releases

TigerBurge

Thief does look pretty fun.  It looks like it would be great once through, but not much replay.  Dragon Age games can be played over with new choices/characters for a new story, combat, etc.  Good times.  It reminds me of something I always wanted... something that's a cross between Diablo and The Elder Scrolls.  Call me crazy but that's how it feels to me. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Thief is currently £26.99 on Steam as a pre-purchase. I'm kinda on the fence with this reboot; it'll either be very good or painfully average. Eidos Montreal really need to get the stealth elements right for this game to work satisfactorily along with the core engine. They struggled with these factors in Deus Ex Human Revolution and with Thief being a forward-port onto the next gen and PC; I am fearing this could just turn out to be a decisively average old generation game.

Only one month to go so we shall see... 

Liking the look of Destiny! :)

Has anyone revealed a PS3/PS4 cross gen game yet because apperntly it can be done if the game developers write it properly? That would be a nice little earner I think, though possibly something Sony would not like to see happen to often unless it really highlights the differrences in the consoles

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Has anyone revealed a PS3/PS4 cross gen game yet because apperntly it can be done if the game developers write it properly? That would be a nice little earner I think, though possibly something Sony would not like to see happen to often unless it really highlights the differrences in the consoles

I believe it was mentioned but there are no known games on the horizon with cross-gen compatibility it seems. The longer this gap expands; the less likely we'll probably see a major title although the indie/arcade sector could be an option in the future for this feature. 

Have you guys seen the Evil Within yet?

http://theevilwithin.com/age.php

It's created by the same guy who came up with the first resident evil.

Supposed to take survival Horror back to its roots, looks freaky as hell.

I would post a trailer but never worked out how on my phone.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

TigerBurge, on 23 Jan 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:TigerBurge, on 23 Jan 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

Any LOTR fans? This looks really good

]

I was checking this out yesterday, super excited for it. Only thing that has me scared is that monolith made it....last game I played by them was riddled with connection problems and abandoned (guardians of middle earth). It was an amazing game though, just crappy online multiplayer experience.

Liking the look of Destiny! :)

DC Universe online is cross-platform betweem PS3 & 4.