Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

Has anyone seen any public owned servers on the ps4 yet ? The ones with the large tickets ?

What's the PS4 ticket limit for the likes of Conquest?

I didn't realise DICE ran the show for consoles still with their strict server structure. 

Hope they get ranked private severs soon on consoles with flexible owners as some of the large ticket matches are quite frankly spectacular and the hack protection is watertight too.

So after struggling a bit with the SA weapon unlocks, with lots of frustrating near misses I unlocked the last three (gol magnum, as val, f2000) in the space of 5 matches. Got the f000 unlocked with seconds to go, thought i was going to miss out again. gol magnum was similarly tight, managed to steal a kill from a team mate to get the sniper ribbon, having got the tower kills earlier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have you tried my setup on any DMR?

I haven't had z chance. Played some conquest tonight and mainly was just vehicle repairing. I did look at what I had unlocked and had a few with s red dot or cotoye right. What DMR do you find the best. The SKS it the one I've used the most and that only has about 40 kills

I haven't had z chance. Played some conquest tonight and mainly was just vehicle repairing. I did look at what I had unlocked and had a few with s red dot or cotoye right. What DMR do you find the best. The SKS it the one I've used the most and that only has about 40 kills

Which DMRs do you have unlocked so far? I prefer the last 3 EBER, ACE and scar

Use the red dot or coyote with the DMR that you have. Also put foregrip on because of the kick it has. The last 3 are like lasers for me not really any kick compared to the others.

Which DMRs do you have unlocked so far? I prefer the last 3 EBER, ACE and scar

Use the red dot or coyote with the DMR that you have. Also put foregrip on because of the kick it has. The last 3 are like lasers for me not really any kick compared to the others.

All of them thanks yo the short cut kit

Killed 3 air vehicles (2 helicopters and 1 jet) with the tank last night, in the same game. I even have a witness;-)

Yea that was bad ass.

Got eight repair tool ribbons in one match. Sort of proud about that. Those things are a bitch to get.

30-9

12834 points conq. Caspian. Sabot shells for the tank turn it into an anti air MACHINE. took out the enemy viper twice in one game.

Also my new troll...rouge transmission domination.

-Climb the crane

-jump into the top of the c flag building

-throw c4 down onto people capping flags below

-trollololllolllo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

So I'm a few kills off my Gol Magnum service star and want to get it done. Go to TDM Rogue Transmission and found a perch on top of the portacabins. Get a few kills but keep hearing odd noises, so spin round still on my belly, and sure enough there's someone lying right behind me trolling away. As I spin I pull off a no scope headshot on him from about 3 meters to get my service star. LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

.gulin peaks obliteration

- get in the hewey

- fly down to one guy and pick him up . rest of team fills up yhe chopper.we fly around for a bit gettin some kills and keeping the other chopper out of the air.bombs spawn in and I get us to the bomb. Everyone bails to cover the bomb retriever while im hovering. Everyone back in, same tactic when I get us to the bomb site.rinse and repeat twice more.the other team never had a chance .

.this is your captain speaking.we hope you had a pleasant journey. Thank you you for flying with diamond airways.have a nice day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Started off tonight on Caspian border. 17-1 in a tank, 10,317 points. held down d flag and constantly took out enemy tanks and infantry with the sabot shell and HMG.

next game, metro, was fucking crazy. We were getting hammered but someone snuck through and took A. We then took B and C, and they got A back. I was using the SPAS and the xm25 airburst. I was at the ticket office bit, shooting the airburst towards the left hand exit and the right hand side. everytime they snuck through i had the spas ready. it was seriously intense. my squad was dying , but i stuck it out in the same spot, putting down the ammo bags, got revived a few times which helped me go on a 19 killstreak.  we were about 100 tickets down but pulled it back. finished 34-7, 8333 points, whilst my squad mate finished 51-20 with 12k points.

next game, i spawned in with the frogfoot, and first kill was the enemy transport, followed quickly by an enemy tank.that game isnt on battlelog, but we won again.

next game, oman. we were getting badly hammered to start with, 100 tickets down but pulled it back. i got a few slam doubles and one triple. 38-18, 10,726 points.

back to caspian again, finishing 22-7, 8k points.

this game has been AWESOME this evening. proper intense fights over a single flags, buildings collapsing, choppers crashing, tanks coming in, entire squads respawning.mental

one of the best bits was when an LAV comes to a flag when im the only one defending it. i run behind him, the dude gets out. i get a few hits on him and he runs into a building. i kill the other dude who got out as well, got in the LAV and slaughtered the dudes squad as they spawned in. derp derp derp herpy derp/

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said: