Proud Moments

Dr Diamond

My main contribution was not dieting in those last few seconds

That's how I roll. Admittedly it is tempting to grab a salad towards the end of a match with semi-skimmed milk but finishing a match with a full-fat milkshake and a quarter pounder on the side really adds to the Battlefield experience I find. 

I think the general pace of the gameplay also burns off enough calories without the need to make a last-ditch diet attempt. 

I'm getting so hooked to this game it's fucking unreal. I was completely AFK until Stretch came round and wanted a go on the PC, turns out that loads of the issues are fixxored (still loads active, but we're slowly approaching Beta status).

I have two modes of playing this game:

Absolutely fucking awful.

Mediocre ("God mode" in Diddums terms).

Yesterday I was playing all the DLC maps only, as an engineer (holy shit I love the new maps, except for the one with the cave thing in the middle, which is the most beautiful but whatevs). I was seriously tearing it up.

I was getting so much rage from repair bitches it was awesome. Silk Road, the usual scout chopper layin' down the law y0 with his repair bitches keeping him afloat, I was killing this dude over and over until they decided to come after me with a tank. A small tip, on the ledge close to the centre compound, there's a battle drop rocket launcher. This puppy shoots three rockets at once. In layman's terms, it will take out anything in one shot, provided they don't flare. use a regular rocket to force flares, grab that puppy, and blow the shit out of the repairbitches. Triple kill guaranteed.

On the mountain one (the one with the boats n shit, can't remember the name) I came across another trio of repairbitches so I tried stingering™ them over and over, but there's quite a bit of cover on this map so they simply fucked off and repaired. I tried about ten times to nab these fuckers but they kept pussying out.

I then grabbed my RPG and came up close whilst they had half our team cowering and shot them down in one shot. Good sports too, I got a "good shot!" from two of them, and the third said he loves seeing engis use RPGs instead of Stingers (I wasn't going to tell them I tried for like 20 mins prior to that to stinger them, if someone gives you a compliment, fuckin' rock that shit br0).

I also took out about 20 tanks and stuff over the course of the night, those SLAMs are a real killer.

Also, if you're engi and you enjoy shooting vehicles, make sure you grab the right perk upgrade thingy and join a full squad. If you get upgraded, you get double rockets. I also only join squads with an ammo guy who actually drops ammo boxes (seriously rest of BF4, how fucking hard is it?) and follow him like a scavenger picking up all his scraps.

I absolutely pwned last night, topping the leaderboards a few times.

Prior to this, I was just trying to hold flags and get kills, but last night I rocked the engineer for the first time properly and decided to ditch flags, and try being more tactical. I had SLAMs covering access points to flags we were holding, I was shooting down choppers left, right & center, and just generally trying to be the biggest pain in the enemy's ass I could be, which quite often made me the high value target.

Also, taking out Pussy Ass Recons with an RPG and watching their little fits of Pussy Assed Rage unfold is oh-so-satisfying.

Good times. Fuck working. Someone buy me a lottery ticket.

banlol.png

Entered a game on Locker when my team was in the lead with around 75, whipped out the old 870 and finished 9-0. Too bad I didnt enter the game sooner :)

Have you unlocked the Spaz yet? Seems to have better range,it could just be me though

i find the spas a bit more consisten for 1 hit kills, plus the extra rounds can be handy.

i gave the utr a try, and its fun, but the range is lacking a tad and you often need a second shot. sounds awesome tho.

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Yeah that took me a while too mark . Once you do it is nice having spot as a trigger.

If only I could stop asking for ammo when im trying to spot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

My proudest moment will be when I stop throwing nades and actually fire my gun at people, haven't played on my PS4 enough for my memory muscle to get to grips with the change in trigger configuration. :(

I think you can change it so it's like PS3 controls, I'll check tonight and send you a message.

I don't often lead a scoreboard, but the other day on Flood Zone Conquest, I did, and it was awesome

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434125458577165824/825647771/

I went 17:4
4 capture ribbons
1 AV Ribbon
2 Carbine ribbons
Ace Squad
Headshot Ribbon

Best part was I had a 200% xp boost active for this

It was amazing, the funny part was that I didn't feel like I was doing that well. My wife was sitting next to me and after it was over she said to me something along the lines of "You snapped off like some crazy bitch with her hair on fire"

Then she played this:

Apparently its my new theme song for BF4

//hate my wife sometimes

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So i joined a dom locker game to do some EOD bot trolling.

3 EOD kills later (yes, people are fucking morons and they cant avoid getting stuck in a corner by it :lol: )...i crack out the SRAW as well. I snipe two guys with it, then snipe a third. Someone goes to revive the third dude and i snipe them both for the squad wipe hahah! So basically, EOD bot is great for trolling.

then i decide to play properly but we are about 100 tickets down. So i crack out the spas, start playing properly, and manage to get a good streak going.

We win by 2 tickets. PWned.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434722906514583232/304353212/

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I had my best game ever today playing Conquest.

I did so well that I maxed out the scoreboard at 9999. 

Played as and engineer and destroyed a bunch of vehicles with DSLAMs and RPG as well as capping and mowing down pussy ass recons with the anti-air vehicle. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434772639996225152/825647771/

Two choppers downed with am M203 HE

I was jacking around, Chopper landed on A Flag on Dragon Pass, Full crew!

One M203, Reload as the pilot tries to take off, Got the second off 4 person multikill

Second one was at B Flag, Chopper came in to get me, trying for a raod kill, he hit a tree, I whipped out the 203 again, and BAM dead

This was better than a SRAW hit or RPG kill on a chopper

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

You still get your points. With boosts and 2XP and other bonus I think I score 57000 points that round which is why I looked at it and was confused about the scoreboard. 

To be honest I've never seen a score of 9999 on the score board before. So of the points do not show up on the score board. Service stars for example.

I scored way more than 9,999 and the score board didn't display more than 9,999. I'm on a PS3.

Battlelog report follows:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434786562011857600/332565256/

Thats not possible, I have scored way more than that, and it displays correctly every time.

Example: 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/4/434907296700831488/825647771/

That one displayed correctly, at 10K on the scoreboard. I know as it was my last match last night. And I got hate mail on it.