Competitive Call of Duty

Chookes

Nice to see that even at the highest level, Treyarch were unable to fix that irritating theatre gun echo.

These matches are shunned upon by the PC community because they use a joystick with aim assist. I tend to agree, although having aim assist for all the players does even things out a bit. I dunno.

banlol.png

MLG Fall Invitational has been uploaded by MLG Official COD on YouTube. It's only a 4 man tournament with UNiTE, OpTic, Faze and Complexity playing.

Not all the games are uploaded but I was really interested in how OpTic got on. This is a hardpoint game against UNiTE:

They had the EGL London over the weekend, did anyone catch that? I know there were going to be a few youtubers playing as well. I was interested to see how FearCrads, Qwikerthanu, BennyCentral and Insomulus did against pros.

SnD was one of the most popular, and competitive game modes, I can see some pro players being pissed about them dropping it...TTK shouldn't be much of a problem, people played mw2 and that ttk was even higher than ghosts. Just the recent cods have gotten some people used to low ttk, I bet they will be fine with it once they adjust.

So I had ttk reversed when you said high. You do seem to die very fast but I don't think it's much different than MW2 or MW3. But I guess if they have been playing BO2 all year it would be frustrating because I could normally get hit a few times and still get to cover in BO2.

SnD isn't dropped and there's already been an SnD tournament for Ghosts. The fact that's it's available in Private Matches is enough for Competitive, they won't bother with SnD in multiplayer (league aside in BO2).

I think it's a bigger deal that they are dropped other games modes COMPLETELY. CTF for example. I've already seen some scrim Dom but I think I'll missed Hardpoint.

Will also be interesting to see how the maps work as Treyarch usually do a better job of map flow (is flow the right word?) than IW.

My problem with SnD atm is the 15 second time for each round (that's seriously stupid) and the fact it only goes to 4 rounds. I think the rounds are a little long, hope they change it so it's more like Black Ops 2.

SnD isn't dropped and there's already been an SnD tournament for Ghosts. The fact that's it's available in Private Matches is enough for Competitive, they won't bother with SnD in multiplayer (league aside in BO2).

I think it's a bigger deal that they are dropped other games modes COMPLETELY. CTF for example. I've already seen some scrim Dom but I think I'll missed Hardpoint.

Will also be interesting to see how the maps work as Treyarch usually do a better job of map flow (is flow the right word?) than IW.

My problem with SnD atm is the 15 second time for each round (that's seriously stupid) and the fact it only goes to 4 rounds. I think the rounds are a little long, hope they change it so it's more like Black Ops 2.

I think BO2 was created for competitive gaming.