Competitive Call of Duty

Chookes

So

Many

Roster

Changes.

All of Unite was dropped today, so Saints, Mboze, Ricky and Stainville.

Last night, coL dropped Clayster.

Goonjar team hopped over to nV because they dropped Karma. Leaving tK with a 3 man team.

Karma joined up with the coL guys.

and Jkap was dropped from OpTic.

WTF is going on o.o

I don't know if that's what that video was about Euan, but if it was well I couldnt see it. Plus, don't be lazy. Type it out >.>

Rumours was that coL wanted Scumpy, HECS reacted by making a roster change and JKap was the obvious choice (I don't think he'll be as effective on Ghosts as he was BO2).

Killa joined Curse, replacing Stainville. That's 3 of the original COD Champs reunited in Kills, Parasite and Miracles.

I hope OpTic pick up Clayster.

No rumours about it. Aches made Scumpii an offer and he told Hecz about it. Once again proving his loyalty.

Jkap was a good player, but I haven't seen him perform well as of yet.

I really hope OpTic DON'T pick up Clayster. He is not what they need. They don't mesh well.

I hope OpTic picks up Ricky from UNiTE as he has been playing amazing with them. He is a vocal leader and is always calm. Something that the OpTic boys need badly.

I like Ricky. But I want to see OpTic win again and I think they'll have a better opportunity to do so with Clayster. I think they need a hype man. Nadeshot and BigT are quiet at the best of times.

Aches - TeePee - Crimsix - Scumpii would have been a sweet team. Although they picked up someone just as good in Scumpii in Karma (love watching both of them but love the Ginga Ninja).

They won their first tourney with Ricky. OpTic, I mean. It was an online 2K tourney, but they still did. That hasn't happened in so long.

Trust me, they don't need more hype. They need a calm, vocal leader. As of now, they sort of flail around when they play. They don't have someone telling them what to do.

I'm sure coL is going to have problems adjusting to Karma. Their main reason for dropping Clayster was because he "wasn't very friendly" or didn't like to hang out with them. Karma is a douche. Good luck to them.

Karma is a douche, but at least he ain't boring :lol:.

I watched their win with Ricky, they played well. They miss Rambo. If you're quiet then you need someone to be giving you directions. At the moment, they have neither that or a hype man. I haven't heard much about their "coach". He's a former Halo pro, not heard anything about him since he was announced.

Rickys been playing well with OpTic, they'll do well with having some who actually communicates because they're severely lacking in that department atm. Too much talk about nothing and not enough about the game. 

Karma is a douche but damn the man can game!

Will be interesting to see how these teams fair against each other with all these changes.

The thing that always came across when watching the OpTic scrims, was just how much of a dick Nadeshot was being to Jkap at times. I know a lot of the time its not meant to be taken in a malicious manner, but at times he was just flat out insulting Jkap. In my mind that's not a healthy way of promoting how well your team works and to help them improve. Jkap has been suffering with a serious back problem for a while now, and from experience I know that it sucks your morale massively. Nade really should have been a bit more relaxed and im sure it would have helped the situation.

Saying that, Jkap has struggled massively on this game so far. He looks nowhere near as dominant as he used to, and a number of his plays in certain situations have frequently caused OpTic to lose and SnD round and even whole tournaments. He possibly might want to just take a little time off just to regroup. Its a shame because if he was the Jkap that most people remember from BO and BO2 then I feel that OpTic would have definitely been a massively strong squad.

In terms of the new member, the only real contenders are Clayster and Ricky, tho I personally would love to see Crimsix on the OpTic squad. Ricky is a good strong player who seemed to take on the responsibility of keeping everyone calm and advising them on what play they need to make. Clay could be a massive hype person and his gun skill is unbelievable at times. However I don't think his personality will match the rest of the squad

APmVvKG.gif

Though only a couple of minutes after posting my thoughts, I log onto Esports Nation and see this article :)

WHY CANT I POST A LINK????

Either way:

Ricky to Optic

Clayster to Tk

Vanquish pick up Mboze, Saints, Spacely and Stainville

APmVvKG.gif

OpTic said they'd have a video about it all up very soon.

Though only a couple of minutes after posting my thoughts, I log onto Esports Nation and see this article :)

WHY CANT I POST A LINK????

Either way:

Ricky to Optic

Clayster to Tk

Vanquish pick up Mboze, Saints, Spacely and Stainville

Here it is

http://esports-nation.com/

There's fair bit about all the changes 

Here are all the changes...

In a chaotic day of major roster changes, the Call of Duty community has watched top teams make some surprising decisions as they work to become champions in the 2014 season. What started as an announcement from OpTic Gaming led into a massive whirlwind of news as more teams announced huge changes in their pro rosters.

Here is a recap of the plethora of changes that took place today, with many more still to come in the coming days and weeks.

SCUMPI LEAVES OPTIC, JOINS ENVYUS

It was no surprise that Optic would be announcing a new player to replace BigTymer’s spot after his retirement. However, it came as a shock to discover that Optic would be forced to find two players after Scump announced he would be joining Team EnVyUs. He joins Proofy, Goonjar, and Merk to continue into the 2014 season.

Now on @TeamEnVyUs with @MerK_nV @JCannon_nV @Gooonjar_nV

— Seth Abner (@ScumpEnVy) January 7, 2014
Rambo Becomes Coach of Team EnvyUs

With Scump joining Team EnVy’s ranks, Rambo announced that he would move to a coaching position for the team, releasing his own statement on Twitter saying, “Definitely not calling it quits as far as my competitive career though, but i need some time away from playing. Looking forward to helping this sick roster in anyway i can to be where they need to be to win day in day out.”

CLAYSTER LEAVES TEAM KALIBER FOR OPTIC GAMING

After announcing his departure from Team Kaliber, who sealed a second place standing at UMG Philadelphia, Clayster joined Optic Gaming to fill the spot vacated by coach BigTymer.

We would like to officially welcome OpTic Clayster to the team, who will be joining NaDeShoT and Ricky for the 2014 Season.

— OpTic Gaming™ (@OpTicGaming) January 7, 2014
Parasite Joins Optic Gaming

In a move that surprised many, Chris “Parasite” Duarte announced his departure from Curse and joined Optic Gaming to fill Scump’s open spot. He joins the completed roster of Nadeshot, Ricky, and Clayster as they prepare for the rest of the 2014 season.

We are happy to announce that @OpTicPara will be joining @OpTiclayster @OpTicRicky and @OpTic_NaDeSHoT for 2014 season and beyond!

— OpTic Gaming™ (@OpTicGaming) January 7, 2014
Team Fear Searches for Two

After the departure of Formal, Team Fear announced that they would be parting ways with teammate CMPLX. With a team consisting of only Moho and Dedo, they are now searching for two players to complete the Fear roster.

Myself and @FeaRDeDoXx will be looking for 2. We have decided to part ways with @FeaRCMPLX and formal left.

— Joey Morehouse (@FeaRMoho) January 8, 2014
Fears Departs from Strictly Business

In an official statement on Twitter, Captain of Strictly Business Censor, spoke about the release of teammate Fears:

“When I was first contacted by Strictly Business to become their Captain, I promised them one thing. That I would take this team from where it was to a consistent championship caliber team. I've dedicated so much of my time to this game and this team to make it the best it can possibly be. Since I'm so determined, it saddens me to announce that we decided to part ways with @FEARS_sB. Despite our placings getting better and better, the team feels that this is in the best interest to make the best possible roster moving forward to Gfinity, Cod champs, etc.”

Just keep in mind that this was the decision of the team, thanks guys. And I wish the best for @FEARS_sB.

— Doug (@CENSAT1ON) January 7, 2014
Bissell Leaves Team Infused

In a short statement on Twitter, Bissell announced his departure from Team Infused saying, “With champs coming around, I have parted ways with tobi, mak and Blackk, nothing personal, I just want to make the most out of how long I have left playing.”

Justus Searches For One

Team Justus is officially searching for one after parting ways with Heist who is now a free agent.

We would like to thank @GarrettHeist for his great performance this weekend and wish him the best. Always sad losing a member. #JusFam

— Team JusTus (@Justus_Pro) January 8, 2014
ELEVATE RELEASES SLASHER

eLevate, one of the lesser known teams made a surprising roster move despite a very good performance at UMG Philly. However, yesterday eLevate decided to release the team captain, SlasheR stating, “We have decided in our best interest since the end of UMG Philly has arrived - that we stroll down the road of looking for a new fourth - This decision comes from attitude and the better of the teams sake, of working together and achieving success.

“This roster change is NOT about performance on LAN - or no performance at all - Just the difference of how well a team can focus with the same goal in each head of 4 players and how well they plan to mobilize on thought and use on the best of their ability to rather heighten their team mates experience and skill, then drown it down. We have dropped SlasheR from our Call of Duty roster - and we are looking into picking up someone whom the team is comfortable with.”

Watch out for eLevate to return with a new forth and impress everybody at the next LAN event.

We have decided to look into a new fourth: We released SlasheR. + Many reasons. Twitlonger to come. If interested: @Strife_eLv @Miyagi_eLv

— eLevate™ (@eLevaTeam) January 7, 2014
THING2 LEAVES KG.FUSE

After making a roster change prior to UMG Philadelphia, picking up Stainville in place of Sin didn’t work in Fuse’s favor. After losing both games and getting knocked out early on at UMG Philly, Ivan “Thing2” Saavedra decided to part ways with the Fuse roster. He announced later that he would be joining former Fuse member, Sin who placed 6th at Philly with the pick up team Juked.

The team @KG_Fuse will be looking for a fourth the roster consists of: Myself, @Fuse_Stainville & @Fuse_Whea7s . @ or dm me.

— Raj Kothari (@Fuse_Historify) January 8, 2014
PHAZE AND MOTI LEAVE DARE

Phaze and Moti of Dare made the decision to part ways with the Dare roster today. They are both Free Agents and will be looking for a team to represent.

F/A I'll start searching for a team tomorrow. If any teams are interested in playing with me shoot me a DM! Also got around 8k pp ;)

— Austen Park (@Dare_PHAZE) January 8, 2014

Damn! Ive never seen Bigtymer ever get that annoyed/frustrated with someone before, especially a team mate that was so highly thought of before.

Its a good thing that Optic put out a video like this, especially as they are usually the team just leave things be and not get into the back and forth stuff that some individuals partake in. Like they said, they themselves aren't innocent in some of the things that Scump out with, but it is extremely disrespectful that Scump tried to heap all the blame on Matt whilst clearly being very guilty of the exact same thing, and in cases taking it even further.

Like we spoke about before, the more stuff that comes out, the worse of a personal image Scump gives of himself, and it seems he was only thinking of himself at times, like refusing to cut down the videos in order to practice more and stuff like that. Just gives the attitude of a selfish individual rather then one that actually wanted to help the team.

APmVvKG.gif

The thing is they obviously generate a decent amount of money through youtube, especially scumpii and i hate to admit it but that's what it's come down to. He obviously didn't feel like they stood a chance in any competition and was quite content in just making videos. This is backed up further by the fact scumpii is still uploading videos with the optic intro, from the optic house and is signing off as optic scumpii. I know he made these videos before their last comp but you would have thought that if he wanted to part with them then he'd completely separate himself from them and not still try and make money whilst using the optic name.

Just seeing Bigtymer speak like that, clearly shows you how effected they've all been by it. It's such a shame that it all ended like this and that's how they parted. 

Well looking forward to the next comp and some scrims.

The Scumpii videos will be on a scheduled uploaded most likely, set before ING Philly, it takes time to create videos so I can see why he's left them to upload.

I'll watch the video when I get home. I don't think nadeshot has been good for the competitive team at all, although it's not entirely his fault. He brought YT fame to these guys and it's Hury there game. I like Big, be interesting to see what he says but it was also interesting to see how chuffed Merk was to team back up with Scump.

I know it takes time but the dude rocked up at the house, packed and left and didn't say anything. He clearly wants nothing to do with them, which is fine but I think he should of cancelled his videos and made more. I like scump but the picture that's being painted isn't a good one.

I'm guessing it was one of Merks videos you saw, I'll check it out when I be back.

The thing that has let me down the most is scump is blaming everyone else, the video will make it all clear but they obviously feel let down and have done for quite a while.

My thoughts exactly Rich. Big T and Nade at least said they were partly to blame whereas Scump didn't actually talk about it at all.

I'm hoping it's his age and a slight insecurity thing. He seems a nice enough guy that'd just had enough. No need to burn your bridges, just be an adult and move on