U.S. Meet Up

kylebees

This makes me moist.

I'm on the very bottom-left corner of America, I won't be able to attend either way, unfortunately.

But take lots of pics and stuff! Take a drink for me every time Spectre brings up the inevitable apocalypse. x)

It's just kind of hard to think about it with all the fucking white stuff on the ground.

disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

DM9ON.png

And take much pictures and muchly videos!

We should organise a UK invasion of USA, Forever Gaming style, teach those boys about the joys of Stella Artois.

I've never been across the pond.

It'd be a multicoloured benetton UK invasion of course, with Jocks, Dutch, Plastic Paddies, Mockneys and the whole menagerie...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

We should organise a UK invasion of USA, Forever Gaming style, teach those boys about the joys of Stella Artois.

I've never been across the pond.

It'd be a multicoloured benetton UK invasion of course, with Jocks, Dutch, Plastic Paddies, Mockneys and the whole menagerie...

I could go to the gas station right now, pick up a 22oz Stella Artois tall boy and slug it for breakfast. :lol:

Depending on the money conversion rates you probably could do it cheep (1 British Pound Sterling equals 1.66 US Dollar) So right now one pound is almost worth 2 dollars. Get double your moneys worth, just be sure and pack your most comfortable pajama bottoms. You'll want to wear them anytime you go out in public so you blend in. :ph34r:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I could go to the gas station right now, pick up a 22oz Stella Artois tall boy and slug it for breakfast. :lol:

Depending on the money conversion rates you probably could do it cheep (1 British Pound Sterling equals 1.66 US Dollar) So right now one pound is almost worth 2 dollars. Get double your moneys worth, just be sure and pack your most comfortable pajama bottoms. You'll want to wear them anytime you go out in public so you blend in. :ph34r:

So long as it's at least 5% then it's stella and you're a lucky lucky boy :)

The day I reach the new country I wil be all englished-up, red sun burnt skin, pasty white legs and a football.

Come at me dear cousins :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

What the hell you wearing on your feet Chris? The picture is a little blurry so it may be that but it looks like you've mugged a biblical character and stolen his camel skin loafers.

They are called Sanuks Euan. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Ugly as hell but feel greathttp://www.sanuk.com/

I envy your ability to throw all style out the window in favour of a bit of comfort.

It's all about comfort. When you have to wear steel toed shoes for12 hours standing on concrete you will wear whatever is comfortable

It's all about comfort. When you have to wear steel toed shoes for12 hours standing on concrete you will wear whatever is comfortable

Like the skin of the last guy who made fun of your shoes.

DM9ON.png