Easter Eggs | Forum Game

sSCNIE3.png

Starting from today, i'll be including an easter egg in the thumbails of the videos that i make for the forum. These will be from a completely different game, it's up to you guys to work out the game. There are no prizes, just thought it would be a bit of fun.

New video has just gone up, good luck!

We have a winner! @Amnotright guessed the game, 7 Days to Die and the Easter egg was a forge from the game. Extra points go to Chris, as he hasn’t even played the game 😂

I probably made it way harder than it should of been 🙈 The others will be easier to make out, promise.

29 minutes ago, burnfitbillyboy said:

Do I spot the destiny logo? emoji102.png

Via the FG App

You certainly do 😄

That one was way too easy.

15 hours ago, phil bottle said:

GTA 'V' in the Bleeding Eyes of oVerwatch.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

👍 Phil wins that one

There’s still one Easter that hasn’t been found yet, in the H1Z1 video. This one is slightly harder than the gta one 😂

It's been a while now and no one has found the Easter Egg in the H1Z1 thumbnail, so here it is.

There is a skyrim dragon in the letter H, that is a screen shot from the forum just to show that i'm not using a higher quality picture to show you.

6QpOcW5.jpg

There is no easter egg in the latest video.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:43 AM, tronic44 said:

It's been a while now and no one has found the Easter Egg in the H1Z1 thumbnail, so here it is.

There is a skyrim dragon in the letter H, that is a screen shot from the forum just to show that i'm not using a higher quality picture to show you.

6QpOcW5.jpg

There is no easter egg in the latest video.

How the fuck did no one see this? I saw it a mile away 😕

banlol.png

How the fuck did no one see this? I saw it a mile away [emoji53]
People need to actually see it rather than not bother checking. Like for realsies.

Loving these Richyboi, told you before but get me the thumbnails and we'll find a way of putting them on Twitter and Facebook. You'll probably need to do 2 versions of it but at least it will show its a cool little game you've started.

Forum Signature Test.png

29 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

People need to actually see it rather than not bother checking. Like for realsies.

Loving these Richyboi, told you before but get me the thumbnails and we'll find a way of putting them on Twitter and Facebook. You'll probably need to do 2 versions of it but at least it will show its a cool little game you've started.

PM'd ya :D